X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abbot Management

Anyone know anything about them?
    Norman Bates
    She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?

Re: Abbot Management

Well, this is what they have at their website:

"Our mission is simple: To provide high quality Film and Television Screenplays to Producers and Production Companies.

Our Team includes an East Coast Manager, a West Coast Manager, an Entertainment Lawyer, a Development Manager, and an evaluation committee of Script Readers.

We currently represent 13 Screenwriters and are developing the works of 28 Screenwriters in our Development Library. In our short history we have received 500+ Submissions, and represent only the highest quality in Film and Television Screenplays.

We have never sold a Screenplay, then again we are yet to Go Live to the Industry. Our estimated launch is Mid April, when we will distribute our Material to the Producers and Production Companies that accept Abbot Management Screenplay Submissions. Until then, we will continue to develop our Clients material and evaluate new writer Submissions.
    At Abbot Management our mission is simple: we represent screenwriters."
    http://www.pjmcilvaine.com/

Comment

Yeah I read that as well. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything else...
      Norman Bates
      She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?

Comment

"At Abbot Management our mission is simple: we represent screenwriters"

Best quote ever. Fact.
        twitter.com/leespatterson

Comment

They're new. Haven't sent anything out yet or if they did, they just did. Represent like 10 people last I heard.

Comment

Better be up on your Voglerfieldsnydercampellisms apparently.
            I guess if you know those things then you can write a script. For sure you can be a manager.
            Since I sensed a sudden lack of appreciation for my presence, I hopped out of the Jumpy-jump, snatched my glow-stick from the fridge and galloped away on the Rent-A-Pony. - Stolen from Jcorona

Comment

Working...
            X