No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innovative Artists

Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new here and I have to say the discussions have been very informative!

But now I have a question and I'm hoping someone can give me some guidance:

Has anyone here had any dealings with Innovative?

I just wanted to know what the general opinion was of this agency.

What I've gathered so far from other posts is that it laid off its lit dept. back when the strike struck.

I also looked on IMDB at their client roster. Most of the names I didn't recognize, and those I did seemed like B-list actors.

Cheers!
    Last edited by gbway; 05-27-2008, 07:04 PM.

Re: Innovative Artists

I had a meeting with those guys when I was looking for an agent. I was not impressed. They seemed more of an actor rep agency than lit.

Comment

Originally posted by gbway View Post
      Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new here and I have to say the discussions have been very informative!

But now I have a question and I'm hoping someone can give me some guidance:

Has anyone here had any dealings with Innovative?

A friend of a friend is an agent there and will be looking at some of my work soon. I just wanted to know what the general opinion was of this agency.

What I've gathered so far from other posts is that it laid off its lit dept. back when the strike struck.

I also looked on IMDB at their client roster. Most of the names I didn't recognize, and those I did seemed like B-list actors. So maybe they couldn't package a deal for a feature? Or could they?

All that said, at this point, I'm just looking to get my foot in the door.

Cheers!
      F them. One of their agents tried to stab me in the back a while ago and it didn't work and he just came off looking like a douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by SBScript View Post
        F them. One of their agents tried to stab me in the back a while ago and it didn't work and he just came off looking like a douchebag.
        C'mon, don't hold back -- tell us what you really think about them...

Comment

I don't get it either SB - you gott'a learn to show how you really feel about it - don't beat around the bush
          Since I sensed a sudden lack of appreciation for my presence, I hopped out of the Jumpy-jump, snatched my glow-stick from the fridge and galloped away on the Rent-A-Pony. - Stolen from Jcorona

Comment

Originally posted by GreatOz View Post
            C'mon, don't hold back -- tell us what you really think about them...
            Lots of good folks, very tasty water.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Does anyone have anything good to say about Innovative - other than how good their water tastes?

Comment

Is it true that they've just dropped 200+ clients? That's a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by phatgirl View Post
                  Is it true that they've just dropped 200+ clients? That's a lot.
                  That's also 200+ people looking for an agent. 200+ more than before they dropped their clients.

Innovative just made it harder for the rest of us.

Nice one!

Comment

Like previous posts have said, I think they're more of an "actors" agency, so most of that 200 was probably actors.
                    "The two hardest words to write are FADE IN. The two most gratifying are FADE OUT."

Comment

Working...
                    X