Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kustom Entertainment

I had a positive pass and ended up signing with a manager who's about the best I could ever hope for.

Comment

Real gentlemen. If you haven't heard back in a year, I would assume the script didn't make it to their door somehow.

Chris got promoted to manager right after Mr. Lassally left.

Comment

Originally posted by seh
        Real gentlemen. If you haven't heard back in a year, I would assume the script didn't make it to their door somehow.

Chris got promoted to manager right after Mr. Lassally left.
        Should I resubmit?

Comment

Just pick up the phone. You have nothing to lose. And I think you'll be stunned how polite they are.

I'd be brief, just tell them you never heard back, and you know by their sterling reputation that that is an anomoly. "Since you are one of the most respected firms in the industry, I just figured I'd make sure you got it..." and let them look it up. Be quick and polite, and I think you'll find out one way or another where you are with them.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by nightporter
            I would like to know if any of the guys above heard back from them yet on their submission. I had a script submitted to them a month ago and I didn't hear back from them yet.
            They took about 2 months to get back to me. Very kind rejection, worded in such a way that I know they read the script. Liked my writing and invited me to resubmit future projects.
            Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of saleable screenplays. WHO WILL JOIN ME!

Comment

Anyone have the contact info for queries here?

Thanks.

Comment

If you ask nice, maybe LIMAMA will send you the definitive DD list of contacts for them and pretty much everyone else. It is the list that many if not all of us use every day. She is the official gatekeeper. The list is awesome and very thorough, even including notations of an agent or manager's desired genres.

Comment

Originally posted by jtwg50 View Post
                  If you ask nice, maybe LIMAMA will send you the definitive DD list of contacts for them and pretty much everyone else. It is the list that many if not all of us use every day. She is the official gatekeeper. The list is awesome and very thorough, even including notations of an agent or manager's desired genres.

Ah, wow, that would absolutely be great.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could send me this.

Comment

Kustom is gone. Founder went to 3 arts, other 2 started Madhouse.

This is a really old thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Bono View Post
                      Kustom is gone. Founder went to 3 arts, other 2 started Madhouse.

This is a really old thread...
                      Oh haha.

Would you happen to have the list of J was speaking of?

Comment

I'd love to get the list, too, please.

Comment

Working...
                        X