No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Hauge

hey all-

has anybody consulted with Michael Hauge?

I know he's on the pricier side but I am curious if you truly get what you pay for.

I am in the early stages of a new script and would love to get his thoughts on it...

Re: Michael Hauge

You're better off joining or forming a writers group. Shane Black or no, these guys are in the business of taking your money for something you can get for free.

Comment

Notes are a two way street. You can get notes from Tarantino on your non linear crime story with a funky structure and may not be able to do a single thing with it. So, paying $600 like what he is telling you is the secret sauce is kind of absurd. I've heard of Hauge, what % of his clients that pay $600 end up making more than that in a sale or option? I'd bet it's a tiny percentage.

Comment

Originally posted by TravisPickle View Post
        hey all-

has anybody consulted with Michael Hauge?

I know he's on the pricier side but I am curious if you truly get what you pay for.

I am in the early stages of a new script and would love to get his thoughts on it...
        Hey Travis,

Don't know if you're still with the same reps in the U.K. But if so ask them if they've got Toby Rushton's details. He does a lot of work for Rory and Ben. Great guy, not too expensive and really cares about developing the material with you. Kate Leys is pretty good too.

Mint

Comment

Working...
        X