Click here for Done Deal Pro home page

Done Deal Pro Home Page

Go Back   Done Deal Pro Forums > Business > Producers, Production Companies, Studios & Networks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2004, 12:13 PM   #1
jimhunter99

Default Twisted Pictures

Hi,

Any info on these guys, they hit it really big with SAW, would appreciate contacts, e-mail etc...

Thanx
Old 11-17-2004, 12:53 AM   #2
grenwolf2684

I cannot remember their names, but they are Australians. They put together a few thousand dollars of their own money, put together a short film of Saw, and then flew to the states to show it around along with the script...they are from Melbourne, victoria.
Old 11-17-2004, 01:28 AM   #3
Otis

grenwolf-

You're actually talking about the guys who wrote/directed/starred(one of them) in SAW. Twisted was the company that bought and made it.

My writing partner and I are repped by their management arm (Evolution Entertainment). Very cool guys and really on top of everything. I know Twisted just got a multi-picture deal with Lions Gate so they're on the rise.
Old 11-18-2004, 07:11 PM   #4
grenwolf2684

Sorry Bud, you're right. I'm from Melbourne, Australia and the story clicked but I forgot the name of the place in America. By the way, good luck with your screenwriting. Love to hear about scripts you've written and had sold.

Se ya mate.
Old 01-17-2005, 12:38 PM   #5
wordorigin

Otis,

Saw the snailmail for Twisted listed on Done Deal; any ideas if they'll take an e-mail pitch? I can't find a Web site for them.

If you can share any info, that's much appreciated!