Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Fogelman strikes again

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by AJ_FIN; 06-08-2020, 12:16 PM.

Re: Dan Fogelman strikes again

He writes amazing characters with great dialogue. He's this generation's Nora Ephron and Woody Allen.

Fogelman and Michael Arndt are probably the two best in delivering scripts with great heart.

Comment

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Last edited by AJ_FIN; 06-08-2020, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ_FIN View Post
        Yeah, that's what I've read. But that's not what's baffling. He has probably made in the region of 10 million just for original material. Sick. And cool.

I think his success is great for other writers, too.
        I really love his writing.

Comment

Last edited by AJ_FIN; 06-08-2020, 12:15 PM.

Comment

He does. I like his writing, too.
            "The Hollywood film business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S Thompson

Comment

I read some of his Lennon script, and it definitely had heart and good dialogue.

So more power to him.

Comment

My Mother's Curse was brilliant.
                Chicks Who Script podcast

Comment

I really enjoyed CRAZY STUPID LOVE, and I'm excited to catch it in theaters.

Comment

The climax to CRAZY, STUPID, LOVE was so awesome/hysterical/genius that I had to go read it a second time. I have never reread any part of any script before, not counting the times I was forced to do so out of confusion.

If this guy's other work is on the level of that script, he deserves every penny Hollywood will let him stuff in his pockets.

INT. PINEAPPLE - DAY

Comment

This is a case of someone's success being 100% earned and deserved.

Comment

Working...
                      X