No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dear People of Earth

Ha! Great rant.
    What I have crossed out, I didn't like. What I haven't crossed out, I am dissatisfied with.
    (Cecil B. DeMille's notes to an unknown screenwriter)

Comment

Originally posted by iwritetoo View Post
      Thanks for the post.

My horror/thriller was one of the 46 scripts that made it through. Ultimately, E-squared end up passing (email came today). It was a personalized in-depth email with notes on how to improve the script. They actually said it received an "recommend" from the readers, but there was something missing in the 2nd half of the story that they'd suggest I correct, and when I do, I can hit them back up to re-submit. So, I'll do just that.

All in all, E-squared appears to be a very ethical, professional and cool company.

Peace.
      E-squared is the real deal. They treat writers like humans. They show respect and respect is given in return.

I know two writers over there and all they have is praise for the place.

Comment

I've looked high and low on the internet and could not find the email address for e-squared. Anyone willing to PM me the info? Much appreciated.
        826dk

ARTicles: Kick Your Creative A** Into Gear

DK - Script Revolution

Comment

You send queries to this address -- esquaredasst @ sbcglobal.net

Comment

Originally posted by iwritetoo View Post
            there was something missing in the 2nd half of the story that they'd suggest I correct, and when I do, I can hit them back up to re-submit. So, I'll do just that.
            Out of curiosity.

Did you feel like:

That they did identify a problem with the 2nd half and that redoing it is going to make the script better, or you are more simply willing to make the change to establish the relationship?

Comment

Thanks for the post. Much appreciated.

Comment

Wow, I really love that title "Dear People of Earth" I feel a screenplay coming on in the form of a psychological thriller.

Comment

Working...
                X