Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undetectable transdermal Poison?

Hey I'm trying to find a good transdermal poison that's reasonably undetectable and it seems to me that there is one that is a byproduct from paper production but I can't remember what it is for the life of me. Anyone?

Or any list of good poisons or websites listing some really good assassination poisons? Something that can be transferred via handshake and will look like some natural cause.

And yes I've thought of Iocaine powder already

Re: Undetectable transdermal Poison?

anthrax -- so many white powder substances (edible - in the baking section, for the body, cleaning products, etc..) in the world makes it easy to transfer... and it's deadly.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthrax

Comment

Originally posted by dirtbottle View Post
      Hey I'm trying to find a good transdermal poison that's reasonably undetectable and it seems to me that there is one that is a byproduct from paper production but I can't remember what it is for the life of me. Anyone?
      Dioxin?

Last night in San Pedro

Comment

Polonium. Not transdermal, but deadly if you ingest even a tiny, tiny amount that might happen to get on your hands.
        "Your intuition knows what to write, so get out of the way.-
        ― Ray Bradbury

Comment

Originally posted by dirtbottle View Post

Or any list of good poisons or websites listing some really good assassination poisons? Something that can be transferred via handshake and will look like some natural cause.

And yes I've thought of Iocaine powder already
          Dude, just divorce her. It'll be a lot less complicated.
          "Tact's just 'not saying true stuff.' " - Cordelia Chase

Comment

Originally posted by Optimus View Post
            Dude, just divorce her. It'll be a lot less complicated.
            Okay that made me laugh.

Comment

I vaguely remembered a story in the news a few years ago about a former Russian spy who died after being mysteriously poisoned. I don't know why I thought googling "russian spy poisoned" was going to be too vague a search. Turned right up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko

And the short answer is: polonium-210. Like Ravenlocks said.

Comment

Originally posted by Porkaccino View Post
                I vaguely remembered a story in the news a few years ago about a former Russian spy who died after being mysteriously poisoned. I don't know why I thought googling "russian spy poisoned" was going to be too vague a search. Turned right up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko

And the short answer is: polonium-210. Like Ravenlocks said.
                That's exactly the incident I had in mind when I mentioned polonium.
                "Your intuition knows what to write, so get out of the way.-
                ― Ray Bradbury

Comment

A Bulgarian Umbrella.

(Google it)

It wasn't a handshake - but something that was equally innocuous - just someone bumping him.

It was very clever - a tiny particle (1.5mm in diameter) containing poison with a wax coating that melted at human body temperature - so it only dispersed when it was pushed under the skin.

Mac
                  New blogposts:
                  *Followup - Seeking Investors in all the wrong places
                  *Preselling your film - Learning from the Experts
                  *Getting your indie film onto iTunes
                  *Case Study - Estimating Film profits

Comment

Vitamins A and E supplements (over time) interfere with the body's natural defenses and are linked to increased rates of mortality and premature death. Law enforcement does not connect over-the-counter vitamins to poison, and may think the deceased merely a health nut, ruling the death an accident. It would help to have multiple bottles of A & E vitamins on the shelf when the coroner arrives.

Comment

I used to have this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Doses-W...9133197&sr=1-1

And a quick search on Amazon pulled up something a little more recent:

http://www.amazon.com/HowDunit-Book-...ref=pd_sim_b_2

By the way, these writer's guides are good stuff to have handy. A lot of libraries carry them. If you library doesn't have them, do what I do and head to the bookstore, read the appropriate chapter, take notes, and put back on shelf.

HH

Comment

Originally posted by Mac H. View Post
                        A Bulgarian Umbrella.

(Google it)

It wasn't a handshake - but something that was equally innocuous - just someone bumping him.

It was very clever - a tiny particle (1.5mm in diameter) containing poison with a wax coating that melted at human body temperature - so it only dispersed when it was pushed under the skin.

Mac
                        Problem with polonium is that it's not undetectable really, same with anthrax, and all the others listed so far. Anything that's digestable has to be extremely slow acting so that the food is well out of their system by the time an autopsy is performed which is why I wanted something transdermal. Injected poisons leave marks as well as tissue damage in the veins unfotunately. Thanks for the help though...

Comment

Maybe instead of thinking chemical you want to be thinking bacterial.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrotizing_fasciitis

I watched a doco about a guy who lost a leg to it a few years ago. He wasn't sure about the source of infection but he was thinking either Mossie bite or small splinter so maybe not transdermal as you've asked for but minimal impact (and lets face it if the bug takes off the source wound would be the first thing to go taking with it any evidence)
                          ________
                          Nexium classaction
                          Last edited by Southern_land; 05-13-2011, 07:27 AM.
                          I heard the starting gun

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X