Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query - YOUR SCREENPLAY (Action)

I would like to take this opportunity to announce the grand opening of ScreenQuery.com -- an affordable query blast service. Aspiring writers don't have an extra sixty $60 to $100 lying around to toss away on a service to promote their screenplay. But they do it anyway, with the blind hope of breaking into Hollywood.

Before opening our service to the public, we compiled results of a writer's poll. The question was, "When you haul your laptop to a coffee shop, what do you generally order while writing your masterpiece?". A large latte and a muffin were the top results. So, for the price of a coffee shop latte and gourmet muffin ($5.50), we can blast your query out to hundreds of industry professionals. The price will never change, never increase, and never take advantage of your hopes of breaking in.

The staff of Screen Query were there once. Counting quarters to make sure we had enough to buy brads that weren't even the right size. Or saving that twenty dollar bill in the wallet to print and mail our first screenplay.

We currently offer three types of query blast packages :
    1. Production Package - Submit your query letter to over 800 producers, directors of development, and creative executives from production companies all over the world.
    2. Literary Package - Submit your query letter to over 300 literary agents and managers.
    3. Star Package - Customize and create a "Wish List" of 25 actors, actresses, directors, or anyone else you wish your query to reach.
    Every contact gets added to our list twice. Once in our mailing system, and once in our public list so you can see who receives your query letter. After submitting your query, we will put in it queue to go out the following business day. We also have it set up where you can keep track of what queries you have sent through us, as well as make notes as needed.

Winner or Top Three in a Screenwriting Contest? We offer a free package of your choice to help get you started.

By May 1st, we hope to have a 4th package available for actors, directors, and others who seek talent representation. A way to blast your headshots or demo reel to hundreds of Theatrical, Television, Commercial, and other talent agents and managers.

More details can be viewed at ScreenQuery.com

If you have any questions or comments, they can be directly submitted to [email protected] or a Private Message can be answered here.

Best,

ScreenQuery Staff
    ScreenQuery.com | $5.50 Query Blast Service
    ScreenQuery Monthly Genre Contests - Coming Soon!

Re: Query - YOUR SCREENPLAY (Action)

A recent testimonial

Many thanks for getting my query out!

I've already received some requests for a read so your service is very much worth it.

I thank you again.

Comment

Eight requests to give my script a read. Two phone calls with producers. In short, your results were fantastic!
      Another new testimonial from a happy customer. We aim to do our best to get your material in the right hands -- and for a small price.

Comment

From August 1st to August 8th, we will be offering free query packages to writers interested.

Comment

No offense, but testimonials without names are meaningless. You may respond by saying they (your clients) want confidentiality, but the successful services use testimonials with names attached. Granted, we wouldn't know those names from Adam, but it still adds credibility.

Comment

I have to give two thumbs up for your service. I've got quite a few responses and several co's and some agents reading my script.

Comment

Hmm, I was interested anyway, but if you're willing to do it for free, I'll wait a month.

I'm curious though so please respond: are those bulk e-mails that you send or how does it work?

Please don't be offended, but if your web-page is down until August as you're all on holiday, how professional are the letters you're sending out?
              Cufk, Tish, Sips.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandmaster View Post
                I'm curious though so please respond: are those bulk e-mails that you send or how does it work?
                I was also curious how it works.

Comment

After saying that testimonials without names are meaningless, a new user (tshep) shows up with a testimonial. Sorry to sound skeptical, but this service sounds very iffy. Why would/how could anyone offer a service like this for only $5.50 per shot? Just doesn't make sense.

Comment

Working...
                  X