Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door in the Face, Inc??

Has anyone heard of or know anything about this group? I think they are either managers or reps, but I can't find anything at all on the net.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!!

Re: Door in the Face, Inc??

OK, I have some time on my hands ...

Apparently "Door in the Face" is a "classic persuasion method" (who knew?) but I see no indication that there's an actual company by that name. And there's no listing for them on IMDb Pro. So I don't believe that they are reps -- at least not legitimate ones. And would you really want to be repped by a company with such a ridiculous name, anyway? :-) Think about having to tell people that, over and over again.

I'd say move on.

Comment

You asked the question with "Inc" in the name.

At http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/ - the California state webpage that accesses the business registration database - a search for that business name returns nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Aspirant View Post
        OK, I have some time on my hands ...

Apparently "Door in the Face" is a "classic persuasion method" (who knew?) but I see no indication that there's an actual company by that name. And there's no listing for them on IMDb Pro. So I don't believe that they are reps -- at least not legitimate ones. And would you really want to be repped by a company with such a ridiculous name, anyway? :-) Think about having to tell people that, over and over again.

I'd say move on.
        The name is an odd choice and a red flag. That's the first thing that scared me. But I was still curious as one name on their release comes up with a brief past at Benderspink.

Comment

Originally posted by Manchester View Post
          You asked the question with "Inc" in the name.

At http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/ - the California state webpage that accesses the business registration database - a search for that business name returns nothing.
          Thanks for the link, Manchester.

Comment

Working...
          X