Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here Comes The Boom

feel good movie that relies on concept and neglects minor details. i think kevin james is great and relates to the common person but the movie was missing certain elements.

spoilers-

the school adminstrator would've jumped up to defend kevin fighting since he was cashing in on it, not speak against it. maybe even catch himself and sheepishly sit back down.

i never believed james had any wrestling experience.

if you're going through the expense of sending the band, make a donation to save them.

that's all i've got.... for now. hurumph.

next up-argo

Re: Here Comes The Boom

I would never pay to see this in theaters, but I can't deny I always thought to myself, "Eh, this doesn't look so bad" every time I saw a trailer for it.

Comment

i'm shocked someone replied.

i go see everything.... well, almost but i try.

my frustration is with movies like this, though i find them enjoyable, are lazy. they don't pay attention to detail. the avg movie goer for this type of film isn't going to care but I still find it lazy on the production part. i've seen it a lot lately. maybe it's always been there.

i also find it ironic that we're always told that our script has to be perfect and to go back and cut a couple of pages of fluff and then you see stuff like this that is filled with holes.

Comment

Originally posted by medic1 View Post
        i also find it ironic that we're always told that our script has to be perfect and to go back and cut a couple of pages of fluff and then you see stuff like this that is filled with holes.
        I think that's a pretty universal frustration amongst all unproduced / unsold / struggling writers.

Comment

Working...
        X