Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead

I think it's more what's being sold, not what's being demanded.
    generally speaking, black men accept, prefer, and demand phat. that's why we rarely see anorexic black women.
    going blond is another problem. did you see catherine mcphee? she looks ridiculous! <<<the NikeeGoddess just shakes her head>>>

And the doctors and the pharmacists don't say no to these people.
    Too much money to be made.
    michael jackson is the poster child for that problem -- don't forget the plastic surgeons who take advantage as well. MJ had no nose left!

Comment

for the most part, the leading love interest (or mistress) in 99% of all movies have a skinny waist no matter what color

i know dudes from all sides and dont know any that "demand" anorexic women so who are they vomiting everyday for besides their managers/agents?
      One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

From Atlanta.

RIP
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Juno Styles View Post
          for the most part, the leading love interest (or mistress) in 99% of all movies have a skinny waist no matter what color

i know dudes from all sides and dont know any that "demand" anorexic women so who are they vomiting everyday for besides their managers/agents?

I know one dude like that. Just one though.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NikeeGoddess View Post
            generally speaking, black men accept, prefer, and demand phat. that's why we rarely see anorexic black women.
            I'm black, and I don't think all fat women are attractive.
            "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Comment

RIP, Brittany. So sad to see another young life bite the dust.

Comment

she looked like she was using something for a real long time, i loved her laugh though. drugs suck. smoke pot.
                You only get one chance to rewrite it 100 times.

Comment

Originally posted by THEUGLYDUCKLING View Post
                  she looked like she was using something for a real long time, i loved her laugh though. drugs suck. smoke pot.
                  Anorexia is my guess.

Comment

i'll put my money on drug overdose based on the reports that are coming in so far.
                    One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

If her death was caused by a prescription drug overdose, it's another sign of a sad epidemic of trusting one's doctor to know WTF they're doing.

Some kind of study should be conducted whether or not physicians truly have the knowledge necessary to prescribe (rather than based on perks from pharmaceutical companies) or if it's better for a pharmacologist to be consulted when administering prescriptions.

Rant over. Sorry. Such a needless loss of a young life. May she RIP.
                      Brown-Balled by the Hollywood Clika

Latino Heart Project's MEXICAN HEART...ATTACK!

Comment

it's not the doctors prescribing medicine to their clients because they are not aware of the proper diagnosis, it's the fact that 'getting' any kind of drugs is easy enough, and that's not even taking into account how easy it must be for famous people to pretty much get anything they wanted.

uranium is gettable for most of these people.
                        You only get one chance to rewrite it 100 times.

Comment

yea a lot of kids are able to get off on over the counter drugs these days which is sad. in her case reports are coming in the following way:

Paramedics moved Brittany from the bathroom to the master bedroom, where they found a slew of prescription drugs -- "A check of the nightstands revealed large amounts of prescription medication in the decedent's name. Also noted were numerous empty prescription medication bottles in the decedent's husband's name, the decedent's mother's name and unidentified third party names."
                          this is from tmz, who is also supposedly under investigation of how they got access to that info

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

most adults have prescription medication in their home so it's an easy assumption for tmz to make since brittany lived with her husband and mother. and i do blame doctors for being reckless with prescriptions but they ALL come with warning and dosage labels. once they're in your hands it's all on you to follow that.

what makes it criminal is when doctors will use another person's name to give you prescriptions that are against ama recommendations. michael jackson's doctor put some of his prescriptions in his young son's name.

Comment

Working...
                            X