Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cameron's "Assatar"

Wow, that was ridiculous. Not even worth wasting any of our breaths here, these TMZ idiots are undoubted a$$holes themselves.
    I seriously wanted to jump in there and yell at the dude, "Just 'cause you paid $15 to see someone's movie doesn't mean they owe you anything, and certainly doesn't give you any rights to harass 'em ...a$$hole."

Also, it was hilarious how after he doesn't get his poster signed(which he was most definitely gonna throw up on ebay for some dough), he starts throwing a juvenile fit by insulting the man's work, who he so 'admired'. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by wildzero View Post
      Wow, that was ridiculous. Not even worth wasting any of our breaths here, these TMZ idiots are undoubted a$$holes themselves.
      I seriously wanted to jump in there and yell at the dude, "Just 'cause you paid $15 to see someone's movie doesn't mean they owe you anything, and certainly doesn't give you any rights to harass 'em ...a$$hole."

Also, it was hilarious how after he doesn't get his poster signed(which he was most definitely gonna throw up on ebay for some dough), he starts throwing a juvenile fit by insulting the man's work, who he so 'admired'. Ridiculous.
      The word's full of these crazies... What a nightmare...

Comment

I have heard that he actually isnt a very nice guy but what can you do its not like people will stop watching his movie or like he'll just suck at making them so were all just gonna sit back and wait for Avatar 2 and make him more millions as he yells at the next fan that ask him for a autograph for his Avatar 2 poster.
        My film Mount Misery which was premiered at Merrick Cinemas in Long Island, New York. Check it out @ http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1642435130/mount-misery-the-movie

Support us if you can

Comment

this one's sill kind of funny to me though...
          One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Ridiculous invasion of a person's space to get a video clip. The world has a surplus of losers.

Notice it also made the news on CBC.ca, which shows you where their head is at. And their review of Avatar, which I haven't seen, seems to revolve as much around personal criticism of Cameron then on the movie itself. Worthless.

Comment

the big JC, bigger then the first JC, despises the very people he hypnotizes. where was the security? they both looked bad, cameron played himself and the kid played, half the people on this website.

boing
              You only get one chance to rewrite it 100 times.

Comment

Working...
              X