This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mel Gibson: The end?

So what does everyone thing of Mel Gibson's latest tirade? Could this be the end of his career? WME has already dropped him. One thing's for sure: this guy has some real issues. If it was just the drinking, maybe he could go to rehab, sober up and be accepted again. But with that he's said, I don't think many will be jumping in to help him.

Re: Mel Gibson: The end?

He'll be back.

He made enough personally on Passion of the Christ to self-finance some future projects. Some screenwrtier would do well to write something specifically for him and his situation.

R.O.T.

Comment

http://messageboard.donedealpro.com/...t=56175&page=2

Comment

Originally posted by RogerOThornhill View Post
        He'll be back.

He made enough personally on Passion of the Christ to self-finance some future projects. Some screenwrtier would do well to write something specifically for him and his situation.

R.O.T.
        I think Leni Riefenstahl died a few years back...
        "Only nothing is impossible."
        - Grant Morrison

Comment

Originally posted by Pasquali56 View Post
          So what does everyone thing of Mel Gibson's latest tirade? Could this be the end of his career? WME has already dropped him. One thing's for sure: this guy has some real issues. If it was just the drinking, maybe he could go to rehab, sober up and be accepted again. But with that he's said, I don't think many will be jumping in to help him.
          i agree....

here's the audio from what he said: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...listen-it-here

guess they dont wanna spend anymore money on PR damage control http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/09/mel-gi...uel-ed-limato/
          One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Originally posted by instant_karma View Post
            I think Leni Riefenstahl died a few years back...
            The Will finally Triumphed over her...

Comment

I hope that I will soon be working with him!

NINJA BUSTERS 2 starring Mel Gibson and Megan Fox!

- Bill
              Free Script Tips:
              http://www.scriptsecrets.net

Comment

Isn't he working on a viking saga where the dialog will be all ancient Norse?

So therein we have the solution, like any good actor/writer/director he's going all method on us and getting into the headspace of a viking berserker
                I heard the starting gun

sigpic

Comment

I think it's over.
                  "I ask every producer I meet if they need TV specs they say yeah. They all want a 40 inch display that's 1080p and 120Hz. So, I quit my job at the West Hollywood Best Buy."
                  - Screenwriting Friend

Comment

Originally posted by Southern_land View Post
                    Isn't he working on a viking saga where the dialog will be all ancient Norse?

So therein we have the solution, like any good actor/writer/director he's going all method on us and getting into the headspace of a viking berserker
                    He's being replaced by Kevin Dillon

VICTORY!!!!!!!!

Last night in San Pedro

Comment

The Hollywood equivalent of bear-baiting... get a drunk Gibson near a microphone and start pushing his buttons.

While speed-dialing TMZ with the other thumb.
                      "Forget it, Jake. It's Hollywood."

My YouTube channel.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerOThornhill View Post
                        He'll be back.

He made enough personally on Passion of the Christ to self-finance some future projects
                        Nobody would finance it so he kicked in his own cash for a 40% take of the gross or something like that, so he is sitting on around an extra $400million or so. Yeah, he can do whatever he wants...
                        "you have to write right, right?" -- Todd Gordon

Comment

Originally posted by umo
                          DUD.

I think Mel went looney. Real haters excercise their hate. Like in this video.
                          *WARNING: EXTREMELY VIOLENT *

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKy-WSZMklc

The verdict was involuntary manslaughter.
                          Not sure what that has to do with Gibson. He's an idiot, but he hasn't killed anyone. Seems more self-destructive than anything else. IMO.
                          "Forget it, Jake. It's Hollywood."

My YouTube channel.

Comment

And now it seems that Ed Norton will not be playing Bruce Banner... because he's an a-hole...

Marvel sez: "We have made the decision to not bring Ed Norton back to portray the title role of Bruce Banner in the Avengers. Our decision is definitely not one based on monetary factors, but instead rooted in the need for an actor who embodies the creativity and collaborative spirit of our other talented cast members."

I think the era where movie stars could do whatever they wanted and still get paid a bundle are over. Now they're probably going to have to play well with others and make profitable movies.

- Bill
                            Free Script Tips:
                            http://www.scriptsecrets.net

Comment

as they should. a lot of actors are just weird. i've heard all the time ed norton was a nightmare to work with. i've never even looked at him as being "brilliant" actor by any stretch. some actors just have to high of an opinion about themselves. i dont care how much money you make, you can always be replaced.
                              One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Working...
                              X