No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Heroes" makes a return

http://badassdigest.com/2014/02/23/n...tupid-reason/#

Bad enough we got the dull "Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D". Bad enough...
    "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Re: "Heroes" makes a return

this was just a CRAPPY show. I remember watching it right when it came out in 2006. A little before I started screenwriting. At some point in the first season, I said "enough! this show is f*cking stupid!"

Comment

I'll always remember this show as having horrible writing but amazing cliff hangers.

I guess they're desperate to have their superhero TV show, and anything with name recognition helps even if that recognition is negative for a lot of the people who watched it.

How long until we get NBC's THE CAPE: RESURRECTION.

Comment

Originally posted by UnequalProductions View Post
        I'll always remember this show as having horrible writing but amazing cliff hangers.

I guess they're desperate to have their superhero TV show, and anything with name recognition helps even if that recognition is negative for a lot of the people who watched it.

How long until we get NBC's THE CAPE: RESURRECTION.

Good God, man. Don't give me a heart attack. Can't they just be happy with the upcoming BELIEVE?
        Last edited by Madbandit; 02-24-2014, 02:41 PM.
        "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Comment

Am I the only person happy to see this return? I was a massive fan despite the many flaws. A satisfying conclusion would be welcome.

Comment

I would LOVE to have heard the pitch. It must have been the Greatest Pitch in the History of Great Pitches. Or firearms were involved...
            @MacBullitt

Comment

I loved season 1 back in the day. But the drop off between season 1 and 2 is unlike anything I've ever witnessed in television. It completely nosedived. Unwatchable.

Comment

I never even bothered to watch it, because the look of the promos added to zip to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Twofingeredtypist View Post
                  I would LOVE to have heard the pitch. It must have been the Greatest Pitch in the History of Great Pitches. Or firearms were involved...
                  Bomb vest. Kring had a bomb vest on during the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by jboffer View Post
                    I loved season 1 back in the day. But the drop off between season 1 and 2 is unlike anything I've ever witnessed in television. It completely nosedived. Unwatchable.
                    Same here.
                    @MacBullitt

Comment

I watched S1, really liked it, but never bothered with S2 because everyone said it was a huge letdown.

Comment

Originally posted by jboffer View Post
                        Exactly. When Skylar became an unstoppable serial killer it just kind took a way the suspense.

Comment

Working...
                        X