Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Houts?

Does anyone have any information about Kyle Houts from Hardluck Productions?

Re: Kyle Houts?

There is ZERO about him at IMDBPro, meaning he is probably starting out and has no credits, regardless of what he says. There's also no record of a single script purchase or option (or anything) at MovieBytes.
    If you know someone with a FilmTracker subscription, you can check him out there. If there's nothing there, either, he probably isn't worth much effort -- unless he can show you a fat checkbook. He's never done anything, unless he says he believes in operating in secrecy.
    P.S. If you want to track pretty much everybody and everything in the industry, you should suscribe to IMDBPro and MovieBytes. Between the two, you can know everything you need about everybody who's anybody, whether studio, prodco, producer, manager, agent or sold/optioned scipt.

Comment

Thanks, JT.

I've found the same. I was hoping to get someones personal experiences with him here.

Comment

He is currently looking at my script. I am new to this business. I felt that I have done my homework. I talked with some of my old teachers from Florida. They mentioned that not everyone with directorial credits is listed on IMdB. I noticed that someone who has worked with Hardluck Productions, a cinematographer by the name of Sam Reys, is listed on IMdB. I will keep you posted.

Comment

Nothing on Kyle Houts or Hardluck Productions on Film Tracker.

Hardluck Productions? Mmmh... Not the most inspiring of names..
          Blog: http://writinglounge.blogspot.com
          Email: kidcharlemagne108[at]yahoo[dot]co[uk]

"What is your greatest ambition? To become immortal and then die." - Breathless

Comment

I've been corresponding with Kyle since I ran into him on the IMDb boards 3 years ago. At the time he said he was 16. He claims to have produced and or directed and written several features. In all the years we've been e-mailing he always has an excuse why he cannot send me a copy of any of them.

He says he has been an actor in theater, film and TV and an AD. The only completed project listed on his website is one short. According to the website Sam Rays was the DP.

The last time my producing partner contacted him, Kyle said he was shooting a $600,000 feature beginning this month - January. But he wouldn't say where, who's producing it or who's in it - only the title: RoadDawgs.

Comment

Lol. great stuff guys.

Comment

Working...
              X