Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Funniest Scenes Ever

Last scene in Happiness ... I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard.

Oh, and the same for the end of Dogville.
    http://confoundedfilms.com

http://www.myspace.com/confoundedfilms

Comment

Originally posted by Goon Squad View Post
      Tommy Boy - Umm, let's say your driving along the road with your family and your driving along, lay le lay, woo whoo, Then all of a sudden there a truck tire in the middle of the road. And you hit the brakes EERRRRRGGGHH! Whoa. That was close. Hah ha! Now, lets see what happens when your driving with the "other guys brake pads". Your driving along, your driving along and all of sudden the kids are yelling from the back seat, "I gotta go the bathroom daddy." Not now damnit! Truck tire. Errrragggghhh! I can't stop!
      [smashes a model car on desk]
      There's a cliff. Ahhhhh! And your familys screaming, "Ohh my god we're burning alive! No, I can't feel my legs!" Here comes the meat wagon. WE-OH! WE-OH! WE-OH! And the medic get's out and says, "Ohh my god." New guy is in the corner puking his guts out. All because you wanna save a couple extra pennies.
      Damn!! I thought I was going to be the first to go the 'Tommy Boy' route. Along with this fantastic scene mentioned by Goon Squad, I'd have to nominate the scene where Tommy describes his love affair with a sale. How he loves it, then pets it, then ends up crushing the life out of it. Hilarious.

And of course, in 'South Park, Bigger, Longer, Uncut', there's always the scene where the boys go to see 'Terrance and Phillip'. I was urinating on myself and unable to breathe by the time Cartman says, "Um, no. I don't think I have any Jew candy."

And who can forget when Happy Gilmore tries to get his girlfriend to come back on his building's intercom, alternating between telling her she's a crappy kindergarten teacher - "I saw those fingerpaintings and they SUCK!" - and singing "When the night closes in" to her. Hilarious.

Pretty much anything from Tommy Boy or Happy Gilmore wins in my boat. I mean, how can you go wrong with some of those lines. . .

"Alot of people go to school for seven years." - "Yeah, they're called DOCTORS."

"Can I have a warm glass of milk?" - "You can have a warm glass of SHUT THE HELL UP."

Sorry. This thread has caused me to have an episode. Thanks for tolerating it.

Cheers all,

Cutt
      "I've got vision up the butt, so just go with it!" - Dewey Finn, School of Rock

Comment

speaking of Sandler...

in Anger Management when Jack makes Sandler go over the lady at the bar and tell her that she makes him want to explode in his pants.

and the only scene in Deuce Bigalow that I found really funny...when they showed that humungous foot being massaged.
        Woke up my wife laughing...and of course, I could not begin to explain to her why it was funny....just one of those "had to be there" things.
        Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of saleable screenplays. WHO WILL JOIN ME!

Comment

When Lt. Frank Drebin forgets he has the radio mic on at the press conference and goes into the restroom...

Comment

Rumack: You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.
            Elaine Dickinson: A hospital? What is it?
            Rumack: It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious.
            Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

Comment

Working...
            X