Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limama

Does anyone know what happened to Limana? She was very helpful back in the day and gave without expectation and it was sad to see 20th Century Fox go after her - especially as there was no monetary theft involved. How did she get on? What's she doing now?
    M.A.G.A.

Re: Limana

Originally posted by SundownInRetreat View Post
    Does anyone know what happened to Limana? She was very helpful back in the day and gave without expectation and it was sad to see 20th Century Fox go after her - especially as there was no monetary theft involved. How did she get on? What's she doing now?
    She's published a children's book and she's fairly active on Facebook yet hasn't mentioned her screenwriting in a while.
    Advice from writer, Kelly Sue DeConnick. "Try this: if you can replace your female character with a sexy lamp and the story still basically works, maybe you need another draft.-

Comment

“Limama” is the correct spelling, for those who don’t know. She helped me out considerably with advice when I joined as a lurker here eleven years ago. She was kind enough to allow me to read one of her and her hubby’s specs and proofread it, too. It was a learning experience for me. I never heard about the 20th Century Fox ordeal; sorry to hear of it, even belatedly. What happened? Any links to articles?

Edit to add: Never mind.
      Last edited by Clint Hill; 06-20-2020, 10:57 AM.
      “Nothing is what rocks dream about” ― Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by sc111 View Post
        She's published a children's book and she's fairly active on Facebook yet hasn't mentioned her screenwriting in a while.
        As long as she's doing good, I'm glad.
        M.A.G.A.

Comment

Originally posted by SundownInRetreat View Post
          As long as she's doing good, I'm glad.
          She's on Twitter under her real name.

Comment

Working...
          X