Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 on the Blacklist

So the Cristal champagne is out. I'm smoking a fine cigar in the backyard. So now what ? It's a sitcom pilot. No network exec or big time producer is going to read my script and call me, want to share some of that bubbly, and be interested in the script... or will they ? I will start Monday querying the hell out of people with that 8 in my back pocket. But should I expect miracles ? I doubt it. I'm pretty realistic. Right now it's a nice pat on the back for the work... nothing more... nothing less. BTW... if you are a producer or network exec don't hesitate to PM me. There's plenty more of that champagne.

Re: 8 on the Blacklist

Celebrate. Rejoice. Be humble. Hope for the best. Keep writing.

Comment

Outstanding. Congrats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ATB View Post
        Celebrate. Rejoice. Be humble. Hope for the best. Keep writing.
        +1.

Comment

Originally posted by CrissCross View Post
          So the Cristal champagne is out. I'm smoking a fine cigar in the backyard. So now what ? It's a sitcom pilot. No network exec or big time producer is going to read my script and call me, want to share some of that bubbly, and be interested in the script... or will they ? I will start Monday querying the hell out of people with that 8 in my back pocket. But should I expect miracles ? I doubt it. I'm pretty realistic. Right now it's a nice pat on the back for the work... nothing more... nothing less. BTW... if you are a producer or network exec don't hesitate to PM me. There's plenty more of that champagne.
          Terrific news, CrissCross!
          FA4
          "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

Working...
          X