Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The I-Land

How did this get made? Seriously, 7 episodes, a 14 million dollar budget.

Please, watch the first few minutes of the first episode. And for the love of God, just Google the spoilers for the rest of it, spoilers being greatly exaggerated here.

It is the worst show ever created. The worst writing ever. The worst acting ever. The worst everything... Even the damn props are the worst ever.

I'm searching the webs for the source story on how this happened. That is, how any individual, let alone many in the business, gave this production a thumbs up, and upon seeing the final product, agreed to make it available for completely innocent human beings to watch.

Re: The I-Land

Originally posted by realphipps View Post
    How did this get made? Seriously, 7 episodes, a 14 million dollar budget.

Please, watch the first few minutes of the first episode. And for the love of God, just Google the spoilers for the rest of it, spoilers being greatly exaggerated here.

It is the worst show ever created. The worst writing ever. The worst acting ever. The worst everything... Even the damn props are the worst ever.

I'm searching the webs for the source story on how this happened. That is, how any individual, let alone many in the business, gave this production a thumbs up, and upon seeing the final product, agreed to make it available for completely innocent human beings to watch.
    I keep skipping past it on Netflix, now i'm curious. Will check it out tonight.
    "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

Working...
    X