Re: PAGE Notifications

I'm out with 1 of 1. As per usual!

Comment

My sci fi advanced! Yay!

Late Night Writer

Comment

My western-supernatural thriller advances. Congrats to the other quarterfinalists!
        Patrick Sweeney

Comment

In with one.

Comment

Congrats to all those who made it!

Comment

"I was dreamin' when I wrote this, forgive me if it goes astray." - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by Furious Anjel View Post
                So I figure those of us who made top 25% but didn't crack QF are pretty much utterly dead in the water when it comes to Nicholl's QF, right?

Comment

Originally posted by qualitycontrol View Post
                  So I figure those of us who made top 25% but didn't crack QF are pretty much utterly dead in the water when it comes to Nicholl's QF, right?
                  Though I realize this seems like sound reasoning, it's absolutely untrue. I had a script a few years ago that didn't seem to make the cut of anything . . . and ended up being a Nicholl Finalist. Just sayin'. The universe is chaos and all that hooey. Of course, you may also be utterly dead in the water, too.

Comment

I advanced with my comedy. 1 for 1. Congrats to the others quarterfinalists.

I hope for the others that their scripts do advance in the other contests because every contest has different results.

Comment

three for three in quarters.. congrats to all others advancing.

Comment

still in. . . 1 for 1

Congrats to others who made it.

And for others who didn't, don't take it too seriously: many times it's the luck of the draw with readers

Comment

Not necessarily. My script was more polished for Nicholl's than it was for PAGE, so I'm still holding out hope.
                          "I was dreamin' when I wrote this, forgive me if it goes astray." - Prince

Comment

What acquaformosa said. Bear in mind that one of last year's Nicholl fellows, Jeff Williams, also Austin winner that same year, only made it as far as the QF with PURE.

And big congrats to all those that have placed.

Comment

With all the Judge's Comments going around for both PAGE and Nicholl, wouldn't it be awesome if, at the end of it all, we get to find out which comments belonged to which script?

Comment

Nice.. in 1 for 1 with my supernatural thriller. Didn't bother posting about making it to semis since it seemed like everybody and their momma broke through..but quarters seems to be at least a bit more exclusive. Congrats to all those that made it through to next round.

Comment

Working...
                                X