No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rhonda Bloom -- Plumeria Entertainment Management

Dear Writer:

First of all congrats on your recent accomplishments!

I would like very much to get in touch with Rhonda Bloom regarding representation. Would you please send me her contact number and e-mail?

Thanks so much.

http://www.teechspeech.com

Comment

Originally posted by joe9alt View Post
      I'm the writer.

Rhonda Bloom and UTA (I signed with Rhonda in early May, UTA in July) are the best things that have happened to my career.

They've worked amazingly well together to launch me and though I can't give many specifics now, I'm confident that a major breakthrough is on the horizon.

Development is her strong suit...that's the world she came out of (she is a former VP for Paula Weinstein's Spring Creek productions). As far as going "out" with a spec, she can do it, but she prefers to get a major agency onboard to take it out to the town and then coordinate with them to augment their efforts to that end.

It's true I made the initial contact with UTA myself. My agent served on an advisory board for a Writing Fellowship I won a few years ago and I played that card to generate the read. The first thing the agent said was "have your manager call me" and they've been working in unison ever since.

Rhonda also represents Kelly Masterson, the writer of the excellent Sidney Lumet film BEFORE THE DEVIL KNOWS YOU'RE DEAD.

She is one of the most honest and hard working people I've ever met in any walk of life and anybody would be lucky to have her as a manager.
      Congrats... Joe I can't wait until I find a manager that believes in me, and add me to the team. Don't forget about the little people, still post on here from time to time LOL.

Comment

Joe is no longer with Rhonda.
        Quack.

Writer on a cable drama.

Comment

Any further news or experiences with this manager? Thanks.

Comment

seemed nice after a query...

Comment

i've connected with her a couple of times over the years. most recently, last fall at a pitch fest. i do know that she is not a fan of sci-fi.
              best,
              LA
              Check out my animated feature available on VOD:
              www.TheGridZom.com

Comment

Any new info on her? According to IMDB Pro, she has about a dozen clients, but only one of them is teamed with a lit agent. Does that mean anything?

Comment

I spoke to her about a year ago after she followed up on a query I sent. She was very friendly and seemed knowledgeable about the biz. At that time she was primarily taking on TV clients (I believe) and said she wasn't interested in taking on any new clients that lived outside L.A.

Comment

I spoke to her a few months ago. Extremely nice and personable. However, she is still only taking on clients who live in LA.

Comment

Working...
                    X