Click here for Done Deal Pro home page
Done Deal Pro Home Page

Go Back   Done Deal Pro Forums > Business > Agents, Lawyers & Managers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2013, 07:47 PM   #11
lache
Regular

Default Re: 2013 HeartWalk:Get Read by Benderspink & Fight Heart Disease & Stroke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClintW3 View Post
Did this last year. It's a good thing to do. There is no downside.
Agree.
lache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:00 PM   #12
kenklmn
User

Default Re: 2013 HeartWalk:Get Read by Benderspink & Fight Heart Disease & Stroke

I sent in a donation. At the very least maybe we can advance research a little further down the road.
kenklmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:13 AM   #13
joe9alt

Lache, if you submitted before and never heard back then email me so I can follow up on that submission. The only guarantee here is you WILL hear back one way or another so if you didn't - I need to look into it. And yes, Dan will consider comedies of all types along with every other genre, too.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:29 AM   #14
LateNightWriter

Joe, is Dan willing to read TV Pilots?

Late Night Writer
LateNightWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 12:36 PM   #15
joe9alt

Yes
Old 05-28-2013, 02:52 PM   #16
lache
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe9alt View Post
Lache, if you submitted before and never heard back then email me so I can follow up on that submission. The only guarantee here is you WILL hear back one way or another so if you didn't - I need to look into it. And yes, Dan will consider comedies of all types along with every other genre, too.

Joe,

Don't worry about it. It doesn't really matter at this point-- that said project was rewritten, etc etc. I will submit another project this year. Thanks.
lache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:42 AM   #17
Guinea Pig
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lache View Post
Do you accept comedy pilots? I did this a few years ago with a comedy pilot but never heard anything, which meant in my head an automatic no. Either way, comedy pilots? May give it a try again.
Joe, I donated $50 last year to get the first 50 pages read but I also heard nothing back.

Not a pressing issue but I thought you mentioned somewhere that we'd be informed even if it was a pass. But I could be wrong.
Guinea Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:48 AM   #18
joe9alt

Email me Guinea Pig -- so I can follow up. Yes, anybody who donates and sends their script will get an answer back one way or another so you're owed an answer and will get one as soon as I have more to go on in terms of who you are. In this particular scenario, no writer should assume that hearing nothing back is a pass.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:16 AM   #19
Guinea Pig
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe9alt View Post
Email me Guinea Pig -- so I can follow up. Yes, anybody who donates and sends their script will get an answer back one way or another so you're owed an answer and will get one as soon as I have more to go on in terms of who you are. In this particular scenario, no writer should assume that hearing nothing back is a pass.
Thanks so much for the response Joe. Email incoming.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:51 AM   #20
Guinea Pig
User

Thanks so much for the speedy response Joe and for getting everything sorted.