• Show
Clear All

Re: DDP Get Together

It was wonderful.

We must do this more often.

Comment

How did it go? I want to hear.

I'm so jelly. Hope you guys had an awesome meet up!
      "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

Fun evening! Nice chatting with invaderujin, billmarq, MTGraves, CthulhuRises, CColoredClown and many others.

Comment

A huge thanks to everyone that showed up tonight. It was great meeting all of you in person. I also want to give out a big thanks to The Arsenal for letting us have our gathering on their patio and for their terrific service and food & drinks.

And a huge thanks to Final Draft's Cathy and Eva for not only providing some copies of their software to raffle off but for bringing a whole box of great hats and T-shirts as giveaways to all!
          Will
          Done Deal Pro
          www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Thank you so much, Will! I had a wonderful time. It was so great to meet everyone!!

Comment

Big thanks to Will. Great time, and fun to put faces to UserNames. Great to see Cathy and Eva from Final Draft supporting serious writers.
              Just my 2 cents, your mileage may vary.

-Steve Trautmann
              3rd & Fairfax: The WGAW Podcast

Comment

Big thank you to Will for hosting! Great seeing old friends and making new ones.

Sorry I had to duck out early. If anyone is curious, my hockey team lost. Apparently chatting with writers while gorging myself on flatbread and sliders does NOT improve my athletic prowess. Lesson learned.

And most importantly, I caught two - count 'em, TWO - Pokemon outside the Arsenal last night. That stupid mobile game has ruined my life, and yet I regret nothing.

Thanks again everybody! Let's do it again!

Comment

Great meeting everyone. Big thanks to Will & his wife for organizing everything and providing food and the swag! Lost my Final Draft hat during later shenanigans, but the Done Deal hat thankfully remains...let's do it again soon!

Comment

Yes yes. great fun. Met some new faces and got to chat with KitchonaSteve who I have known online for like 15 years!
                    We're making a movie here, not a film! - Kit Ramsey

Comment

Sorry I missed it! I was autographing books at Dark Delicacies Bookstore in Burbank Saturday Afternoon/evening.
                      Free Script Tips:
                      http://www.scriptsecrets.net

Comment

Originally posted by billmarq View Post
                        Yes yes. great fun. Met some new faces and got to chat with KitchonaSteve who I have known online for like 15 years!
                        Fun to bond over our mutual love of Tombstone, and the stellar performance of Val Kilmer as... Best. Doc. Holiday. Ever!
                        Just my 2 cents, your mileage may vary.

-Steve Trautmann
                        3rd & Fairfax: The WGAW Podcast

Comment

Sorry I missed it!

Comment

Originally posted by KitchonaSteve View Post
                            Fun to bond over our mutual love of Tombstone, and the stellar performance of Val Kilmer as... Best. Doc. Holiday. Ever!
                            The best, indeed

Comment

Working...
                            X