• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Franklin Leonard

Diet creamsicle Shasta only for me.

Comment

Is it considered acceptable to flatulate in a meeting? Or will they ask me to leave?

Sorry. Great input everyone. I appreciate it. Makes me feel a lot better. Also good idea about working out beforehand lostfootage. I do work out but I don't think I'll be able to work that in this time. I think that would definitely help ease the nerves though.

Comment

Originally posted by docgonzo View Post
        LOL, that's not a diva order. It's straight up practical. They don't care and can usually accommodate. And if they can't, you say no problem and deal. I just don't want to deal with water dripping all over the place, including on me.
        Do you also ask for only red skittles before you begin? Smiley face.

Comment

I ask for a beer usually... or tequila. Swear.

If said with a smile I often get one back [A smile not a beer. Dang it!]. And it's a little less boring than "Sure..."

Btw - Ditto FA4. I always google who I'm meeting so I get the gist of what to expect. Not a fan of going in blind. Good tip! IMO

Good tips from everyone all the way around...
          Bruh, fukkin *smooches*! Feel me? Ha!

Comment

Seems like the meeting went pretty well. We had a good little talk. Nothing concrete really said about moving forward so we'll see if anything happens from here.

Comment

Originally posted by DDoc View Post
              Seems like the meeting went pretty well. We had a good little talk. Nothing concrete really said about moving forward so we'll see if anything happens from here.
              Yeah! The meeting was not cancelled or "pushed" (I hate that term), so that's a good sign. Fingers crossed for you!

Comment

Thank you. I don't know if this matters but it might be worth noting that it was a production guy who got me the meeting and a different production guy I met with. I didn't speak to any managers.

Comment

Don't leave us hanging -- did you get water or tequila?????

Comment

Thank you. I don't know if this matters but it might be worth noting that it was a production guy who got me the meeting and a different production guy I met with. I didn't speak to any managers.
                    What matters is that the meeting happened.

Comment

True. And Bono I just brought some tequila in a brown paper bag.

Comment

Who cares what you drank?

Did you flatulate or didn't you? And if so, what were the repoocussions?

Comment

Meeting with Manager via BL

I did but I accidentally sharted. The guy gave me a weird look.
                          Last edited by Done Deal Pro; 09-28-2019, 07:30 AM. Reason: Update thread title

Comment

True. And Bono I just brought some tequila in a brown paper bag.
                            Nice! So proud! Brings a tear to my eye...

Would be funny tho: "Care for a water?" "Nah, I'm good... brought my own drink." Hold up brown paper bag, continue sippin' on it. When you get that "What the fukk?" look you're like "Oh... it's..." Revealing the drink "Kale water."

Glad the meeting went well and didn't get pushed! I hate getting pushed.

Comment

Re: Meeting with Manager via BL

Haha. That would be funny enough to make it worth trying. If I had more nuts I'd do it. And thank you. If I don't hear anything this week I'll consider it dead. A good first step in any case.

Comment

Re: Meeting with Manager via BL

Haha. That would be funny enough to make it worth trying. If I had more nuts I'd do it. And thank you. If I don't hear anything this week I'll consider it dead. A good first step in any case.
                                I'm seriously gonna do it next meeting. Swear to god! Ha!

Where did you two leave it? They say they'd be in touch about something this week?

Comment

Working...
                                X