Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Dodd

Hi everyone! I hope your day is going well.
    I am wondering if anyone knows of Mr. Dodd and/or anyone repped by him and could you share your experience with him?
    I thank you in advance.

Re: DJ Dodd

i didn't have a pleasant experience with him. If I were you i would be all over him and make sure he reads what you sent him. I sent him a script which he liked and it took months and I mean months to get a response from him. Every time I emailed him he had a lame excuse why he didn't read the script. He dragged me along and then out of the blue he just "passed". On top of that he wasn't the friendliest person either.

Comment

From what I hear, the guy doesn't have a clue. I haven't dealt with him personally, just know people who have and wished they hadn't. If you want to PM me I can give more detail.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the info. Hmmm, perhaps I should keep on keeping on.
        I am having the same prob with him dragging things out.

Comment

Hi Guys, obviously you all know who I am. One of my clients told me about this thread, so I just thought I would comment back and offer my apologies to anyone who feels they've been mistreated by me -- that was definitely never my intention.

Just like everyone else in this business, I get very busy and sidetracked with clients' projects as well as my own. I get a lot of submissions, so it takes me some time to go through everything, especially once scripts start piling up.

Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, and I'm not by any means trying to sway anyone, but instead, and just offering an apology with hopes that none of you feel disrespected by me.

If any of you wish to PM me, I will make sure to read your scripts very promptly and get back to you with my thoughts. If not, I wish you all the best in your future endeavors in this business.

Comment

Hmm, I'm tempted to send him my TV drama script... even though he's from Oxford, PA. But I have one question:

When's the last time you had a water ice, DJ?
            I'm always right.

Comment

Just wanted to thank everyone who shared any experiences.

And DJ, I wanted to let you know that I think you are a very cool dude to come on here and reassure everyone.

Comment

When I finish my Amish comedy/adventure, I'm gonna hit him up.
                I'm always right.

Comment

Working...
                X