Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ghostbusters are hiring!

my ps2 broke. So I'm waiting to play the game until I have enough money to buy a PS3. I can get the Unchartered ps3 bundle at Gamestop for 300. So I'm gonna do that soonish and buy the Ghostbusters game. Everyone I've talked to has said they love the game.
    I rock it for Jesus and I'm in love.

Dreaming the impossible dream, working towards realizing it one day at a time.

http://johnnyatthemovies.wordpress.com/

Comment

I just beat the game. I thought it was extremely fun and enjoyed the cinematics, though I was predisposed to like it. I used to have one of those toy ghostbusters proton packs when I was a kid (yeah I know). However, I doubt I would've sat through any other game with as many technical issues.

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
      my ps2 broke. So I'm waiting to play the game until I have enough money to buy a PS3. I can get the Unchartered ps3 bundle at Gamestop for 300. So I'm gonna do that soonish and buy the Ghostbusters game. Everyone I've talked to has said they love the game.
      Where do you see the bundle for $300? I just looked and the only Uncharted bundle I see costs $500.

Comment

http://mygb3.com/

I don't actually know this guy personally but I'm friends with someone who does. Anyway he wrote a spec for Ghostbusters III and nobody will read it or use it, which makes sense. I haven't read the script, he doesn't have it on his site for download. But maybe if enough of us bug him he'll give up the goods.

Comment

Ivan Reitman Confirms He Will Direct Ghostbusters 3

Comment

Originally posted by Optimus View Post
            The PS3 is so much more powerful than the Xbox 360, but the Xbox 360 simply has more companies and programmers creating games that utilize its full potential. PS3 games are generally more stunning but most of the companies making the games haven't figured out how to truly harness PS3's enormous power.
            The PS3 is more powerful, but cross-platform games will always look better on 360 because Sony had the gall to make PS3's architecture intentionally difficult to develop for.

Comment

I love my PS3. I love my UC2. I make love them every night.

Comment

Finally got my PS3 the day after New Years. Next up Unchartered 2, Dante's Inferno, and Smackdown vs. Raw 2010. I'll be buying these all next month. XD and Ghostbusters The game!
                I rock it for Jesus and I'm in love.

Dreaming the impossible dream, working towards realizing it one day at a time.

http://johnnyatthemovies.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                X