No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Magnet Management

Originally posted by zooey View Post
    I used to be repped by them. Despite their great rep (and they are all really nice people), they weren't very active about furthering my career. I had another friend who was also repped with them, who experienced the same lethargy I did.
    Really? That's surprising. This is the first bad thing I've heard about them. Thought they were all about cultivating careers with writers. Interesting. Thans for the post

Comment

I have to echo the same thoughts. They don't seem to be in the "managing- part of mgmt. They don't take the time to develop people as writers, just to broker screenplays. If you are going to hire a manager, you want someone who can help you grow and develop your craft.

Comment

Has anybody worked with Chris Emerson over there? And does anybody have his email? (their emails are firstname@magnet... but there are 2 Chris') Thanks.

Comment

Check your PM's.

Comment

I'm repped by Magnet and Gersh. Both sent me out on decent mtgs and helped setup a project with Mark Gordon. If I give them good material, they do a good job. But in recent years I've been more focused on producing than writing.
            NOTES / COVERAGE
            15,000+ Screenplays
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by NancyDrew2 View Post
              Has anybody worked with Chris Emerson over there?
              I was repped by Chris when he was operating under his own shingle. He's a good guy. I think he's exclusively on the TV side these days.

Comment

I would appreciate it if you would send me the email protocol for Magnet. Thanks!

Comment

Does anyone know who works on features there? Could you PM me an email?

Comment

Realize this is an old thread, but does anyone have the email structure?

Comment

Working...
                    X