This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TitanCreed's Coverage Service!

So after getting a few reads from some of my peers here on the DD forum (shout out to Bioprofessor and Kmark100) for my latest script "Sarah's Getting Married", I also decided to try out TitanCreed's Coverage Service. I mean he was offering $30 for coverage, which compared to a lot of other services out there, how can you beat that? While the notes I got from my peers were great, I figure why not try TitanCreed as well. I have to say, that I was very pleased! He was not only very professional, but his notes were very in depth. He also highlighted a few of the sames issues that my peers had with the script as well, and then some. Hopefully with his notes, I can rewrite this thing and turn it into the hit comedy that it has the potential to be. I recommend everyone to try him out!
    Last edited by ricther; 03-25-2015, 06:37 AM.

Re: TitanCreed's Coverage Service!

Originally posted by ricther View Post

I also decided to try out TitanCreed's Coverage Service. I mean he was offering $30 for coverage, which compared to a lot of other services out there, how can you beat that?

He was not only very professional, but his notes were very in depth.
    I recently got notes from him as well. Fast turn around. You can tell he read the entire thing, didn't just skim. He gave global comments as well as specific ones (about certain lines in the script).

While I didn't agree with everything he said (and I never do with any reviewer) he did bring up some flaws that I hadn't considered to be flaws. I've already mapped out a few things I need to go back and redo in the script -- that I wouldn't have done had he not brought them to my attention.

For thirty bucks -- that is incredibly cheap.

(Hey, MODS -- can this thread be a sticky? I had a heck of a time finding it.)
    Last edited by figment; 06-02-2015, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Thank you both for the recommendations. These really mean a lot to me.

For those interested, my signature below contains additional information on my services.

If I were lucky enough to get a sticky, it might be worth moving that thread over here and pinning that instead.

I am a critic first and a writer second.

I have a background in development and currently provide low-cost coverage.

More info here: www.FourStarNotes.com

Comment

Another evaluation done by TitanCreed -- and another very thorough job. I highly recommend him. For the money, he's the best value out there. Also, a very nice guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pasquali56 View Post
          Another evaluation done by TitanCreed -- and another very thorough job. I highly recommend him. For the money, he's the best value out there. Also, a very nice guy.
          I agree. He did an excellent job with mine. He actually "GOT" the heart of the story, and his notes were great. Very extensive, which according to him, means that the material has promise. So, be prepared for brutal honesty, but that's what everyone should want anyway. Applied his suggestions and sent off to Nicholls and Page. Best $30 I ever spent.

Comment

I'd suggest making an appointment before he jacks up his rates.

Comment

I used TitanCreed's coverage service on a recent script and was very impressed.

You'd be foolish not to have his eyes take a peek at yours.

Comment

Ditto.
                A smoking deal.
                Act now, as the infomercials say, because he is bound to increase his rates.

Comment

I sent an urgent email and a PM. Never got a reply. Is he taking a break this week?

Originally posted by ricther View Post
                  So after getting a few reads from some of my peers here on the DD forum (shout out to Bioprofessor and Kmark100) for my latest script "Sarah's Getting Married", I also decided to try out TitanCreed's Coverage Service. I mean he was offering $30 for coverage, which compared to a lot of other services out there, how can you beat that? While the notes I got from my peers were great, I figure why not try TitanCreed as well. I have to say, that I was very pleased! He was not only very professional, but his notes were very in depth. He also highlighted a few of the sames issues that my peers had with the script as well, and then some. Hopefully with his notes, I can rewrite this thing and turn it into the hit comedy that it has the potential to be. I recommend everyone to try him out!
                  How long was the turnaround period?

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenPen View Post
                    I sent an urgent email and a PM. Never got a reply. Is he taking a break this week?

How long was the turnaround period?
                    Sorry for not getting as soon as possible. I sent you a reply.

I've been sick since Sunday, so I've been a bit slow responding to email. I should have caught up to everyone on DDP, so if you haven't gotten a response from me, please re-send. Odds are it's in my spam folder.

Thank you all for your positive reviews and, for more recent customers, your continued patience and interest. I plan to respond again in this thread to address some common questions I get (mainly involving billing), but right now I need to get back to work.

Comment

I just wanted to give TitanCreed's service a plug -- I just used him for my latest script, and I found his notes to be both helpful and insightful. He was only a couple of day's late with my notes (but the turnaround was still relatively quick), and gave me a 50% discount off an already great price for the slight tardiness. I give his service a hearty recommend

Comment

I've used TitanCreed's Coverage a few times and let me tell you, I received a detailed synopsys and insightful notes with diagnosis of problems and potential solutions. And the price is great. Excellent service. Highly recommend.

Comment

Hi everyone. Thank you all so much for the positive feedback on this thread, the original announcement one linked to in my signature, and the "Best Bang For Your Buck" thread. It really means a lot to me.

EDIT: My computer is fixed! I am now resuming coverage. From now until January 1st, $30 notes are $5 off and $100 notes are $15 off. If you want to guarantee your notes are done in under three days, you can waive the discount and pay 50% more.

Also, if you want to see an example of my notes, here's a .pdf sample!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8g...ew?usp=sharing

More information can be found by clicking the link in my signature or sending me an email at [email protected].
                          Last edited by TitanCreed; 12-01-2015, 01:25 PM. Reason: Computer Fixed

Comment

Bumping this.

Got notes on another script today -- great second set of eyes Titan Creed has.

Always gives me something to consider that I hadn't before. A heads-up on something I might not even need. A brutal shove in the right direction. This guy is good at this.

----

AGAIN -- MODS, can this thread be a sticky so people can find him?

Comment

Originally posted by figment View Post
                              Bumping this.

Got notes on another script today -- great second set of eyes Titan Creed has.

Always gives me something to consider that I hadn't before. A heads-up on something I might not even need. A brutal shove in the right direction. This guy is good at this.

----

AGAIN -- MODS, can this thread be a sticky so people can find him?
                              Does he do pass/consider/recommend?
                              Logline?

Comment

Working...
                              X