Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black List view/download ratios

My script Dead Reckoning got an 8 and was featured this week on the Black List. So far 9 pro views and 8 pro downloads -- a ratio of 88%.

In comparison, Whiplash (which got a 9) got 90 pro views and 20 downloads (22%).

Just curious about about how others' numbers compare....?
    "People who work in Hollywood are the ones who didn't quit." -- Lawrence Kasdan

Please visit my website and blog: www.lauridonahue.com.

Re: Black List view/download ratios

Right after THE CHRONIC ARGONAUTS made the BL Top Lists, it was at 20 pro views and 10 pro downloads. The graphic novel publisher has it listed, not me, so I don't have the current numbers.
    Congrats! Looks like a lot of interest!

Comment

When my script got an 8, I got 40 pro views over two days, and 20 downloads, with one of them contacting me.

Comment

My script The Hum scored an 8 overall, with two 9s for individual scores, and only got 11 downloads from 24 pro views. Not sure what the deal is there.

Comment

I have a question... what are "non-unique downloads" on the Blacklist site. I have a bunch of those.

Comment

My script "Prism" got an 8. I got 37 pro views and 18 downloads. No follow-up though. That may (or may not) have to do with the fact I forgot to add contact info to my title page.

Comment

"The Greener Grass of Molly Montaigne" got an 8. In about 9 days I've gotten 23 pro views and 16 pro downloads, so roughly 70%.

Can others chiming in include a time span in which you got your views/downloads? Again, mine, 9 days thus far.

Comment

You guys think too much about this sh|t. What does it matter? I mean, really. It's out of your hands. You wrote a script that got an 8. Awesome. Good for you. Now, people are reading the logline and some are downloading the script.

If they love it, they will contact you. Whether your contact info is on the title page or not.

So what are you really accomplishing analyzing all of this sh|t? Nothing. Other than procrastinating instead of writing your follow-up script.

Comment

Originally posted by ATB View Post
                  You guys think too much about this sh|t. What does it matter? I mean, really. It's out of your hands. You wrote a script that got an 8. Awesome. Good for you. Now, people are reading the logline and some are downloading the script.

If they love it, they will contact you. Whether your contact info is on the title page or not.

So what are you really accomplishing analyzing all of this sh|t? Nothing. Other than procrastinating instead of writing your follow-up script.
                  Chill Winston, stats are just enjoyable to some people. Don't be so judgy.

Comment

It's a suggestion. Not a judgement. If you wanna waste time worrying about things you can't control, don't let me stop you.

Comment

It's a suggestion. Not a judgement. If you wanna waste time worrying about things you can't control, don't let me stop you.
                      Aren't you just a ray of sunshiny light on this beautiful day.
                      il faut d'abord durer

Comment

Didn't realize you needed a ray of sunshiny light to illuminate your statistical circle jerk...

Comment

I don't think anyone here is worrying. It's just simple curiosity.

Comment

This.

Other than procrastinating instead of writing your follow-up script.
                            So, let's all worry about what you CAN conrol - your writing (and querying)...
                            I just finished a page one rewrite of my UNTITLED FEMALE SPACE THRILER and am now on to a first draft of a low-budget thriller. Time for a quick milk and cookies reward!!! Then back to the keyboard....

Comment

Didn't realize you needed a ray of sunshiny light to illuminate your statistical circle jerk...
                              Circle jerk?

I'll have you know I've never jerked in a circle.

But it sounds like it could be fun!
                              il faut d'abord durer

Comment

Working...
                              X