Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free preview of my novel, No Place of Peace

I wrote a novel. I wanted to put a preview edition up on Amazon for free but they said they don't allow for books to be published through Amazon for free. You have to go through third party publishing. Anyway, while I sort that I wanted to pop in and give you all a chance to read the first six chapters of my novel for free.

I can't attach a pdf to this post but if you'd like to give it a read shoot me a pm with an email I can send you the pdf to.

Here's a link to the novel: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O35KTKO

Here's a short description if you don't feel like clicking the link to Amazon:

FBI agent Maura Dove retired after her last case, capturing serial killer Dr. Harris Glen. Her involvement in the case led to Harris kidnapping and killing her daughter, but he's not going to tell her where she's buried, he's having too much fun. Maura ignores everyone's advice to move on with her life and begins a secret investigation to find her daughter's body so she can give her a proper burial.

Maura's former partner, Doug Cooper, is investigating a series of brutal and bizarre murders. Edward, a loving husband and father, has many secrets and working with Harris is just one of them.

You need a strong stomach to read this, but if you can handle the violence then you'll definitely enjoy this story.

The novel will be on sale for 99 cents from November 28th to December 2nd.

Re: Free preview of my novel, No Place of Peace

Nice...

Comment

Working...
    X