Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non WGA SIGNATORY

I was referred to a talent agency that is looking to build a literary department. They are not a WGA signatory. Should I even consider meeting with them? Is it worth it to join a department that is in it's early stages?

Re: Non WGA SIGNATORY

Do they plan on becoming a guild sig?
    Last edited by LIMAMA; 06-24-2008, 05:03 PM. Reason: typo
    http://www.pjmcilvaine.com/

Comment

I would be a little skeptical. What agency is it? Are they established?
      "PC lobe letter? What the f*%k does that mean?"

Comment

Originally posted by thewikedwriter View Post
        I was referred to a talent agency that is looking to build a literary department. They are not a WGA signatory. Should I even consider meeting with them? Is it worth it to join a department that is in it's early stages?
        If they plan to be signatory as soon as you deal with them, go for it. If not, head for the hills and don't look back.
        "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Comment

Thx for the replies. It's the Brogan Agency. i believe they do want to become a signatory. I'm going to have to meet with them to feel things out. What do you guys think?

Comment

A complete waste of time.
            -------

I didn't have time to write a short script so I wrote a long one instead.

Comment

Working...
            X