Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell Baby: I have to see this.

"Reno 911" co-creators Thomas Lennon (love that guy) and Robert Ben Granat co-wrote, co-directed and co-star as exorcists who are called to New Orleans to help an expectant couple (Rob Corddy and Leslie Bibb [she'll always be the NBC tour guide in "Private Parts to me.]) deal with demonic forces. Coming in the fall of this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AaaoMfbx0o
    "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Re: Hell Baby: I have to see this.

The ad' was on IMDb this morning.

Comedy is so hit-and-miss because humour is much more varied than say, fear. That said, this one's not for me.
    Cufk, Tish, Sips.

Comment

I love Thomas Lennon but this looks too silly. Borderline Wayans Brothers.
      M.A.G.A.

Comment

extremely disappointed in this flick. granted, it had some funny stuff peppered throughout but ultimately fell flat on its face as far as I'm concerned. such a shame it did.

Comment

Terrible flick. Was happy to put this back in its Netflix envelope....

Comment

Gosh, what was so wrong with it?

Hope this baby ends up on Netflix. I have a compulsive need to analyze where bad comedies went wrong.

Comment

I won't say it's brilliant, but I was pretty satisfied with it. Definitely had its moments and I thought it maintained a fine balance between being a spoof and still delivering the goods. There were some pretty spot-on takedowns of the tropes of the genre and more than a few unexpected laughs.

Most definitely better than the Wayans haunted house thing or the same-o lame-o crap from those Epic Movie dudes.
              "Forget it, Jake. It's Hollywood."

My YouTube channel.

Comment

Gonna have to see this for myself.
                I rock it for Jesus and I'm in love.

Dreaming the impossible dream, working towards realizing it one day at a time.

http://johnnyatthemovies.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                X