No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scriptfella Audio Notes Service £20 Offer

Hi Done Dealers,

Some of you might know me from my screenwriting YouTube channel SCRIPTFELLA.

I'm a seasoned WGA screenwriter, story consultant, film & TV lecturer. I've been optioned or commissioned by over 30 US and UK studios and production companies including: Universal Studios, Working Title, Bold Films, Scott Free, BBC and ITV. Recent produced credits include the award-winning motion picture An Act of Defiance (2017) and the not-so-award winning Hard Target 2 (2016).

I've devised a new way of delivering notes to writers which I'd like to offer to all of you - please check out this video.

ARE SCREENWRITING CONSULTANTS A TOTAL SCAM?
    https://youtu.be/EDTV5GxujB8

Per the video, email me the first ten pages of your feature or TV pilot to [email protected] and I will send you a Paypal money request for the princely sum of £20. At the moment, I have good availability for January. (I read 25 scripts over the last two weeks of 2019 and uncovered at least 5 viable movie scripts).

Check out the video and the comment section for customer testimonials.

I look forward to working with you.

very best,

Dominic Morgan (AKA Scriptfella)
    Last edited by SCRIPTFELLA; 01-06-2020, 01:51 PM.

Re: Scriptfella Audio Notes Service £20 Offer

Over Xmas, I bit the bullet and signed up for Scritpfella's bargain offer of audio notes. A week later I received an awesome line by line analysis with some great insight. Totally worth the money and would highly recommend!

Comment

Working...
    X