• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to WildGrace

On being a WILDsound Contest Winner!

EJ

Re: Congrats to WildGrace

Have I got the right contest? http://www.moviebytes.com/NewsStory.cfm?StoryID=2949

Congrats, WG!

-Derek

Comment

Yup that's the contest.

Quick check back through previous DD posts reveals WildGrace as the writer of POLICY N, third on the list.

Congrats WG......heyyyyy I said that without any envious grinding of teeth.

Comment

EJ, you're quite the detective

Thanks to all members. This board has been helpful in making me a better writer.

The first 25 pages of my script POLICY N will be read on June 13th in Toronto, from there the audience will choose which script is read all the way through for the August event.

So if you're in Toronto on Wednesday, June 13th come check it out and vote for me I'm looking forward to it. I've never had my script read out loud my actors before.

Link to announcement:
        http://www.wildsound-filmmaking-feedback-events.com/screenplay-reading-series-june-2007.html

The WILDsound Screenplay Reading Festival will be held on Wednesday, June 13th at the National Film Board Cinema, 150 John Street in the Entertainment District in downtown Toronto. Doors open at 6:30PM.

Note: There is a cost of $6 at the door to attend.

Comment

quick question, is Dare Kent your real name?

Sounds like challenge day at Smallville

I love the name Dare. I may even steal it.....not for me you understand. For a character.

Comment

Yipeee!!!! Very cool. Congrats.
            "Take the thing you love, and make it your life"--Californication. [email protected]

Comment

Totally trivial, and a little bit weird, Eric Van Lustbader's The Ninja had a supporting character called Dare who did naughty things in the bathtub with Gelda, Tompkin's older daughter, involving a revolver. I just love it when my creaking memory actually works!

Er... carry on.

-Derek

Comment

Way to go! Great stuff, WG!
                A talent for drama is not a talent for writing, but is an ability to articulate human relationships.
                Gore Vidal

"Aisatsu Yori Ensatsu"
                Money is better than compliments.

Comment

High five, Wildgrace. Good for you!
                  Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams telling myself it's not as hard, hard, hard as it seems.

Comment

Congrats, WildGrace! We'll be pulling for you to go all the way!
                    The difference between the almost right word & the right word is really a large matter -- it's the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning. - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X