Did Diablo Cody Really Spend A Year Stripping?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Did Diablo Cody Really Spend A Year Stripping?

I've read her. She's a very talented writer and I want to see her naked.

It's a win-win for everybody.
    Twitter: @WriterLe

Comment

If the heat gets any hotter, or her star shines any brighter, the truth will come out. That's the double-edged sword.

Remember, the truth sets you free... And in James Frey's case, free to be a schnook again.

Comment

I really find this entire thread ap-pole-ing.

Qaz, I'd like to take advantage of your discount. Does one get a free grilled cheese with that?
        https://actbreakdown.com

Comment

Are you efing kidding me? SC111's new complaint is that a manager used his connections to help get his client's book published as part of a savvy strategy to sell her script.

THAT'S WHAT MANAGERS DO!!!!!!!

This thread has reached a new low in stupidity.

Comment

I heard she has big nasty feet.

But in a good way.
            If you really like it you can have the rights
            It could make a million for you overnight

Comment

Originally posted by sc111 View Post
              All I've done is call into question the validity of the "one year" claim in a "true" memoir for which a Hollywood producer/manager "pulled strings" to get published .

Because I don't think her story would have been as interesting if she had spent only a month or two working at a peep show part time. If she's exaggerated her time in the sex industry, then her career was launched from a lie that was misrepresented as a "true memoir."

And yes -- I do have a problem with writers who publish "true life" memoirs or journalists who write "news stories" that are less than true.
              Well, I don't think this is all you've done, but let's say it is. You're building a bridge out of thin air. So, you've called into question the validity of the "one year" claim. It is the title of this thread. However, you haven't disproved the "one year" claim, so the rest of your rant about Cody in regard to this is meaningless, even to those who would agree with you.

But, thanks for calling Juno to my attention. It's next in line for a read.
              Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams telling myself it's not as hard, hard, hard as it seems.

Comment

Dumbest. Thread. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by amandag View Post
                  Qaz, I'd like to take advantage of your discount. Does one get a free grilled cheese with that?
                  for you amanda, ill even put some fresh basil in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Qaz
                    for you amanda, ill even put some fresh basil in there.
                    I'll be over in ten minutes.
                    https://actbreakdown.com

Comment

Since Sc has moved on from this topic and the topic itself has run its course. Let's all move on.
                      Never let the competition know what you're thinking... and never tell the unseen masses your story idea.

-- Rule 85, Ferengi Rules of Acquisition (updated by cmmora)

Comment

Working...
                      X