No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Congrats Sallain!

Originally posted by Turbopolis View Post
    Congrats, Suzanne! It looks like you're the first unconnected outsider who succeed on Blacklist.. I never heard about any other first-timer's success there.
    Thanks, but I'm but one of many. Tasha Huo got a WB deal before me, there have been at least 4 produced movies from scripts found on the site, and there's also this guy:

"Not long ago, Gary Graham was working at an Apple Store in Midtown Manhattan when he uploaded a script called "A Garden at the End of the World" to the Black List website, where it caught the attention of an agent at CAA. In October, it was reported that Warner Bros. had recruited Graham to retrofit the script as a reboot of the "I Am Legend" franchise."
    Last edited by sallain; 03-14-2016, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Re: Congrats Sallain!

Congratulations!

Can you explain exactly what WB means when they say "diversity?" Are they looking for minority writers? Or are they refering to the script?

Also, what exactly is meant by "blind deal?" (I think I understand "two step" to mean you write the first and second draft, correct?)

**EDIT** NM, found this useful link: http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowand...ity-initiative
      Last edited by Terri; 03-23-2016, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X