Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read Request Follow Up Tactic

After a top tier manager read my script I received this message....

"Thanks for letting me check out " ". All in all, I found this to be an engaging read with some pretty solid writing. But sadly however, I just didn’t connect with this one as much as I had hoped to. Thanks again for the read and best of luck with it!"

My question is this.... should I follow up with a logline for another script of mine and try to keep this manager's attention? Or is time to move on?
    Last edited by Travis; 03-07-2019, 10:59 AM.

Re: Read Request Follow Up Tactic

Originally posted by Travis View Post
    After a top tier manager read my script I received this message....

"Thanks for letting me check out " ". All in all, I found this to be an engaging read with some pretty solid writing. But sadly however, I just didn't connect with this one as much as I had hoped to. Thanks again for the read and best of luck with it!"

My question is this.... should I follow up with a logline for another script of mine and try to keep this manager's attention? Or is time to move on?
    unless the request something else, take the pass and move on

Comment

Yeah, I agree. Feels right.

Comment

you can still query them again with a new script and if they request a read, follow the same consideration.
        "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

Working...
        X