Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Essentials

If you had limited funds, and could only subscribe to a few online screenwriting/industry sites, which one's would be at the top of your list?

Re: The Essentials

You mean, if you're broke, which sites have the most info for your buck? Don't even bother and save that money for professinal readers that can give you feed back. Write instead of going to these websites. If you're looking for script sales, DD as well as other sites have that feature for little money. if you're really broke, go to a book store that sells the trades and spend half an hour a day, a few times a week. Why not?

Comment

Variety is now free. www.variety.com I think Done Deal Pro is like $60. Deal of the century. If you are querying, buy the most recent HCD or Hollywood Respresentation Directory (I think it's like $75 for each) and you're in business.

For learning the craft or bettering your craft, the archives here and at two adverbs are priceless, yet free.

Comment

Thanks so much for the great info. I'll definitely check out the Hollywood Creative Directory. I subscribed to Variety and the Hollywood Reporter the other day. I was thinking about subscribing to Filmtracker, IMDB Pro, or StudioSystems. Does anyone here subscribe to these sites? Are they worth the money? Are there any free alternatives out there that I could use instead?

Cheers,
        Mookie

Comment

Working...
        X