No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancelled

Hi,

Where can I find info on whether or not a Showtime show has been renewed or cancelled? Is there an online site that lists this type of information? I've checked the Hollywood Reporter and Variety to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Mookie

Re: Cancelled

You I know I saw a listing on one of them this week listing pick-ups only, but I can't remember which it was...probably the reporter and they did list cable networks as well. Refine your search maybe. Good luck...oh, this was the online version not the print version.
    c
    Cesahr
    www.Baggagethefilm.com
    "I could be wrong, and I probably am."

Comment

or - you could just say the name of the show and someone might like me could tell you.

Comment

Thanks Cesahr and JimJim. I'm looking to see if the L Word on Showtime has been renewed or cancelled.

Comment

season 4 premieres tonight according to the showtime website. If you already knew that and were wondering about a season 5, that decision will probably be made towards the end of the current season.
          Last edited by jimjimgrande; 02-04-2007, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Yes, I was trying to find out if there would be a season 5. Thanks so much Jimjim. I appreciate your help.

Comment

Working...
            X