Done Deal Pro Home Page

Go Back   Done Deal Pro Forums > Movies & Television > Television
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2016, 12:29 PM   #11
billmarq
Administrator

Default Re: Flash

Not mine, but it's pretty cool.

Actually, I sorta like the show, but I really do believe a different actor could play the role of Flash better.

I am having trouble with the story line, though. Barry wants to back in time to save his mother. He goes back, but changes his mind and watches her die. Later, after Zoom is hauled off by spooks from the "speed force" (Really? Dementors? Demons from Hell as in Ghost? And they took Zoom because he broke the rules worse than Flash did? Are you kidding me?) Barry goes back again and this time he does save her. Then after three months he decides he should not have saved her and goes back again to let her die again, but when he returns to "now" things are still screwed up.

Dear Flash writers - enough already with the altered time lines. Let Flash kick some ass and be cool with the women.
Old 10-14-2016, 08:34 PM   #12
Furious Anjel

Default Re: Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by billmarq View Post
Not mine, but it's pretty cool.

Actually, I sorta like the show, but I really do believe a different actor could play the role of Flash better.

I am having trouble with the story line, though. Barry wants to back in time to save his mother. He goes back, but changes his mind and watches her die. Later, after Zoom is hauled off by spooks from the "speed force" (Really? Dementors? Demons from Hell as in Ghost? And they took Zoom because he broke the rules worse than Flash did? Are you kidding me?) Barry goes back again and this time he does save her. Then after three months he decides he should not have saved her and goes back again to let her die again, but when he returns to "now" things are still screwed up.

Dear Flash writers - enough already with the altered time lines. Let Flash kick some ass and be cool with the women.
It's hard to the defend the Time Travel stuff. Barry seems to make the same mistakes over and over.