• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peeky Blinders

Any good?
    It's the eye of the Tiger, it's the thrill of the fight

Re: Peeky Blinders

First season was excellent. Good enough to attract Tom Hardy for Season 2, which I haven't started yet (but it's well into it's UK run).

It's a period gangster drama, set in Birmingham England with Cillian Murphy and Sam Neill, for those in the dark - and spelled Peaky, as in Peak Caps

Comment

Originally posted by sherbetbizarre View Post
      First season was excellent. Good enough to attract Tom Hardy for Season 2, which I haven't started yet (but it's well into it's UK run).

It's a period gangster drama, set in Birmingham England with Cillian Murphy and Sam Neill, for those in the dark - and spelled Peaky, as in Peak Caps
      Been meaning to watch this. Love Cillian Murphy. He, along with Sam Rockwell, are the two most underrated actors in the business IMO.

Comment

They've gone for style and violence over content in Season Two and the colours are special... set up to reflect the 1920s/times if I recall - listening to an interview with the cast and writer/director.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/what...course-6168400
        Last edited by The Road Warrior; 10-25-2014, 09:45 AM.
        Forthcoming: The Annual, "I JUST GOT DUMPED" Valentine's Short Screenplay Writing Competition. Keep an eye on Writing Exercises.

Comment

I've heard great things about this show, but the title does absolutely nothing for me. Will probably check it out, now that it's on Netflix.
          "Write every day. Don't quit. The rest is all bullshit." - Brian Koppelman

Comment

Working...
          X