Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Old Shorts

TIP: Don't ghost gucci! OR HE'LL HAUNT YOU on the message boards! Forever!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bono View Post
      TIP: Don't ghost gucci! OR HE'LL HAUNT YOU on the message boards! Forever!!!!
      Ha! REAL SH!T........ LOOOOL

Dude, you remind me SO much of my buddy Ryan. Always busting my chops. Fukker... lol
      Bruh, fukkin *smooches*! Feel me? Ha!

Comment

Ryan sounds handsome and brilliant. I like him.

Yeah I'm from Boston, lived in NYC a long time, so it's part of being a jerk east coaster. And all my friends in college give it right back to me.

You're an easy target because you are handsome and seemingly got it together but most of all -- you were alive when comedy was a good thing and brought us closer together as humans. Remember those days before people were fake offended by anything and everything?

It's how men tell each other they love them. Through sports and ball busting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bono View Post
          Ryan sounds handsome and brilliant. I like him.

Yeah I'm from Boston, lived in NYC a long time, so it's part of being a jerk east coaster. And all my friends in college give it right back to me.

You're an easy target because you are handsome and seemingly got it together but most of all -- you were alive when comedy was a good thing and brought us closer together as humans. Remember those days before people were fake offended by anything and everything?

It's how men tell each other they love them. Through sports and ball busting.

I love Ryan... I might punch him in the balls... but I love the guy.

So... yeah... point is... hold my beer, bro!

#FAKEWOKE lol
          Bruh, fukkin *smooches*! Feel me? Ha!

Comment

Working...
          X