Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TVWriter's People's Pilot Contest

I was just wondering if anyone else submitted to TVWriter's People's Pilot and/or Script Spectacular contest's this year. I'm currently a finalist in the People's Pilot contest and was just curious if any other members submitted or have in the past and what they think of the contest. Thanks.

Re: TVWriter's People's Pilot Contest

I'm a finalist in the spec competition. I was a finalist last year and was a semi-finalist with my first TV spec back in '08. The same spec I've been a finalist with has not progressed to the second round of Disney/WB/Nick fellowships. I really like Larry and I think he provides a nice community, but I don't think the competition is as stiff as some of the major events. Of course, WB had 2000 submissions this year - I bet the TVWriter.net competitions have more like 200.

Good luck! Some industry people do check the web site, so it's worth the exposure.

Comment

Re: TVWriter's People's Pilot Contest

I hadn't heard about the site until this year but I thought it was good and Larry actually having produced TV writing credits for over 20 years was a plus to me. I do hope being a finalist helps with some exposure.

Comment

Working...
      X