No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Brand New Online Screenwriting Course

Hi All,

I'm extremely excited to let you know about the launch of my new online screenwriting course:

Hollywood Screenwriting - From Concept to Draft - How to Write a Killer Script

INCLUDED:
    - 53 Video Lectures
    - 10 Detailed Assignments to Help You Prep Your Script from Concept to Page
    - 8 Detailed Handouts to Demonstrate Structure and Format
    - The Ability to Watch Across Devices, Work at Your Own Pace, and Re-Watch the Course With EACH NEW SCRIPT
    - Limited Lifetime Course Access
    - 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee

About me: A self taught pro-screenwriter, director, and Hit List Alum, I directed my film THE BETRAYED, starring Melissa George and Oded Fehr, from a spec script I sold to MGM, following my independent feature debut IN MEMORIUM. I've optioned, rewritten, and adapted material for studios, and been repped by Benderspink, Endeavor, Paradigm, and Zero Gravity.

I designed this course from my years of trial-and-error understanding both the craft of screenwriting and the often-changing needs of the film industry. In it, I teach efficient and powerful steps - the same techniques that I use to approach each new spec - from concept, to hero, to structure, to style.

The course link, overview, curriculum and a FREE PREVIEW for some videos (no email necessary) is here: https://actbreakdown.teachable.com/p...-screenwriting. Scroll to the middle of the page to view the course curriculum. From there, you can play some of the videos and view a handout or two.

The launch price for Limited Lifetime Access to the video lessons, handouts, and any course updates is $125 - and comes with a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.

I'm extremely proud of this course. As a fellow writer who's been through the sometimes-excruciating journey of deconstructing the writing process, I wanted to create a series of profoundly useful tools to assist screenwriters of all levels. I hope you find them as valuable as I do. Thank you in advance for taking the time to check out the course.

Note: I've also updated my main site for feature script analysis to include coaching (for course students only.) I have limited time for both, as I still write, but if you'd like to schedule a script read or a session, let me know.
    https://actbreakdown.com

Re: My Brand New Online Screenwriting Course

Hi All,

I'd love to offer 3 FREE logins to DD'ers to explore this ENTIRE course for a week.

In exchange for access, all I ask is that you post a review of the course. It doesn't have to be long - just your honest feedback on whether the course was helpful to you and why.

If you're interested, PM me with the email you'd like me to use for class, and permission to enroll you with this email.

I'll give a temp login with full access to the first three people I hear from.

Happy Writing!
    Amanda
    https://actbreakdown.com

Comment

Working...
    X