THE EXPENDABLES - This one is for guys only.

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE EXPENDABLES - This one is for guys only.

Originally posted by WriteByNight View Post
    And Desperate Housewives totally needs Rosie O'Donnell.
    No... HOUSEWIVES needs Chuck Norris.

- Bill
    Free Script Tips:
    http://www.scriptsecrets.net

Comment

I'll say it again. This movie looks like crap.

So many names, each wants face time, none of them are going to be characters, they're all going to be cameos. Forget having a real story.

People who go to this expecting to be entertained had best go in drunk.

MACHETE, on the other hand, looks badass. I'm totally seeing that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Architeuthis Dux View Post
        This movie thinks YOU look like crap.
        Chicks Who Script podcast

Comment

Oh, well if you're saying it again, then I'll definitely change my mind now. I guess the first time you said it, it just didn't take.
          "Tact's just 'not saying true stuff.' " - Cordelia Chase

Comment

Originally posted by emily blake View Post
            This is why you are one of the coolest girls on DD.

This movie is going to beat me up and take my lunch money. I can't wait.

Originally posted by Optimus View Post
            Oh, well if you're saying it again, then I'll definitely change my mind now. I guess the first time you said it, it just didn't take.

Each to their own, etc, but that was funny. I looked at your avatar straight after -which made it even more funny. Mate, that pic is awesome.
            @TerranceMulloy

Comment

With Mulloy. Best response ever. Could only have been better if you were faking a Chuck Norris voice (or did a Bruce Lee chest stomp!)
              twitter.com/leespatterson

Comment

This made me smile.

Comment

The ONLY other film I'm looking forward to this summer. It will be the film the A Team could have been.
                  @MacBullitt

Comment

Lionsgate really needs to cut the guy who made this a check. I'm convinced this trailer is going to bring thousands of people out to see it who wouldn't have gone out otherwise.
                    QUESTICLES -- It's about balls on a mission.

Comment

They need to bring out an EXPENDABLES brand of beer and an EXPENDABLES 2 x 4 so I can feel more manly while awaiting this to hit.. nay.. PUNCH cinemas!!.. in the gut...

Comment

and when you're in your seats, just before the lights go down, don't forget to talk to the guy next to you about how much you can bench ...
                        Last edited by The Road Warrior; 07-16-2010, 08:12 AM. Reason: inserting 'you'
                        Forthcoming: The Annual, "I JUST GOT DUMPED" Valentine's Short Screenplay Writing Competition. Keep an eye on Writing Exercises.

Comment

Will all of you who say it's going to be terrific be back on this thread after you've seen it?

Or are you going to to the "guy thing" and pretend that you liked it even if you thought it sucked worse than a middle-aged tranny hooker in a Saigon alley?

Comment

Will all of you who say it's going to be terrific be back on this thread after you've seen it?

Or are you going to to the "guy thing" and pretend that you liked it even if you thought it sucked worse than a middle-aged tranny hooker in a Saigon alley?
                            It looks like it has a few "middle aged tranny hooker's in a Saigon alley" in it Arch. ,but no, if the plot or tension or cliche or whatever means it becomes an action dump with no pulse, I'd say so, even if I'm the only one with my ass hanging out of the helicopter gunship in the breeze.

But very bias towards Sly movies from the outset, he knows how to pack in a truckload of fun, okay it's a formula, but it usually works, he's assembled a great 80s cast of hardmen, stuff gets blown up, thousands of rounds are fired out of every calibre of gun, hot chicks, high stakes, a few twists, but, that said, I can never tell by the trailer alone, can anyone?!

Maybe those mercenaries should have stayed home and played poker -- we'll soon see hey.

ps, First Blood is still one of my fav. films. I like it when he does this kind of stuff.
                            Last edited by The Road Warrior; 07-16-2010, 09:30 AM. Reason: typo
                            Forthcoming: The Annual, "I JUST GOT DUMPED" Valentine's Short Screenplay Writing Competition. Keep an eye on Writing Exercises.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrance Mulloy View Post
                              This is why you are one of the coolest girls on DD.

This movie is going to beat me up and take my lunch money. I can't wait.
                              Chicks Who Script podcast

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cufQD5Y31ZA

Should have got this guy instaed of Coture.
                                Frustrated? Click here for help:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect

Comment

Working...
                                X