Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking recommendation for script counsultant

Hey guys. Looking for recommendations for a script consultant for a feature-length screenplay about three middle-aged Indian sisters.

I know the consultants in the stickies already and have used almost all of their services. They are all really great but this is quite a niche story so I'm hoping to get advice about someone that might be best suited for it.

Logline: The bonds between three Indian sisters are severely tested when one of them, the one who stayed behind in India to look after their parents, is diagnosed with an incurable, disabling and ultimately terminal illness. "Discordance- strives to explore the immigrant experience and how our values, expectations and hopes are challenged and changed by the lived reality of our lives.

Please let me know anyone that you think might be good for a project like this. (Also any writers on here that might be interested in exchanging feedback that would be fantastic!)

Re: Seeking recommendation for script counsultant

Originally posted by Klazart View Post
    Hey guys. Looking for recommendations for a script consultant for a feature-length screenplay about three middle-aged Indian sisters.
    What's your budget for the services?

Comment

Re: Seeking recommendation for script counsultant

PM'd you, Joe. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X