No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMDBPro Anyone Have it?

hello all:
    i'm not sure what's included with an IMDBPro membership. does anyone have a membership and if so, can you offer an opinion as to its value? What do you get for the price?

does it have email addresses for managers, prodos and agencies? i'm mean, real people, not just the @info.

it's been a while since i've looked for a manager. i have about a four hundred- person list of email contacts from an old 2016 list.

i can use DDP to verify if some of the people are still at these organizations and can figure out new people's email addys, but there might be some organizations that i won't have.

what info does IMDBpro provide?

thanks for the help.
    "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Re: IMDBPro Anyone Have it?

I just reactivated it after a long period of not using it.

It's a useful tool. It has staff lists for most relevant companies and client lists for most relevant staff. Contact info is a mixed bag, as some people on there have their direct e-mail address listed while others may only have a generic address for the company. However, if you scour through the staff lists at each company you can usually find at least 1-2 people with their direct address listed and use this info to figure out the generic format for that company.

I would say pay for one month, raid it for the info you need, and then cancel your subscription.

Comment

Working...
    X