Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Rutger Hauer

Rutger Hauer has sadly passed away. Ladyhawke was my favourite childhood film. Those beautiful, haunting eyes are burned into my heart forever. There will never be anyone like him.

From Blade Runner, "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... Time to die."
    Last edited by Strangerthanfiction; 07-24-2019, 06:32 PM.

Re: RIP Rutger Hauer

my heart sank. amazing actor. RIP.
    "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

Don't forget The Hitcher

Comment

Originally posted by catcon View Post
        Don't forget The Hitcher
        Yup, brilliant insanity
        I heard the starting gun

sigpic

Comment

I did not know that he had died, but now I understand why some people on the radio were talking yesterday about the famous short speech from Blade Runner.

I saw him in many things.

Ladyhawke
          was a beautiful film.

"The fact that you have seen professionals write poorly is no reason for you to imitate them." - ComicBent.

Comment

I liked him in Blind Fury (he would have a great Stick in the Daredevil movie or TV series) and The Osterman Weekend.
            "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Comment

And NIGHTHAWKS. An amazing villain. I never saw him turn in a bad performance. He was always the best part of even the not so good films he ended up in. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by EdFury View Post
                And NIGHTHAWKS. An amazing villain. I never saw him turn in a bad performance. He was always the best part of even the not so good films he ended up in. RIP.
                Couldn't agree more. He elevated every piece.

Comment

A very underrated actor. I loved his performances is every film of his that I have seen.

My favorite though is Blind Fury. Nice to see him as the good guy in this film.

He shall be missed.

Comment

Working...
                  X