Has anyone else entered The Big Twist Screenplay Contest?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone else entered The Big Twist Screenplay Contest?

I've entered the contest with my script Trickin' and so far they have been very responsive. I will have to wait until my script review is finished to let you know more. The website is:

http://bigtwistscreenplay.com/

Has anyone heard of this one?

Re: Has anyone else entered The Big Twist Screenplay Contest?

I haven't heard of it. But looking at the website, I noticed a number of spelling/grammatical errors. I personally don't like my writing to be judged by someone who doesn't have a good command of the English language.

My website:www.marjorykaptanoglu.com

Comment

I didn't notice any but I hope this discourages some people from entering and that means less competition.

If anyone wants to read my scrip Trickin'. Here it is(some strong language and nudity):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-2...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

From the website:

"The Big Twist Screenplay Contest is ran by the C.E.O. Harold Wimberly. Harold has spent over 10 years in the entertainment industry. Based on feedback from Producers and Distributors, Harold chose to do The Big Twist Screenplay Contest because he dosn't only like these types of films but they can be very profitable. This contest will give the first, second and third place winners plus the other seven finalist something to add to their resume."

Soooo impressive, his writing skill and his experience. Totally.

I swear, anyone can start a competition these days. Maybe I'll start my own.
        "I love being a writer. What I can't stand is the paperwork.-- Peter De Vries

Comment

According to his website, he's writing the screenplay off a Michael Brandt | Derek Haas story. Derek, you still out there and wanna give us some skinny?

Comment

Working...
          X